Unexpected Call

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You think everything's over about that embarrassing night, but life proves you wrong.

 

"You?"

And the moment he looks at you, you want to kill yourself already. 

What did I do in the past to deserve this?

"Wait, you know her?" Chanyeol asks.
"I guess we have met before?" Baekhyun himself looks at you properly as he tries to remember your face too. You're blushing unintentionally.
"No, we haven't!" You say, more like exclaim to him. "I mean--"
"I'm sure I've seen you somewhere." He insists.
"That's a lame way to flirt, Bacon." Chanyeol scoffs.
"I'm being serious, idiot." Baekhyun replies. "AH, you're--"
"Whoever you think I am, it's not me. You're mistaken." You said fastly then bow to the two seniors in front of you. "I'm heading first, thank you!"

You already ran away before one of them say anything. Chanyeol notices that he's still holding your form paper. "But she left this?" 
"It's for me, right?" Baekhyun takes that paper and read your form which has filled with your name and information. "Interesting." He smiles.
"What, you're going to steal her from me?" Chanyeol complains.
"As if she's yours." Baekhyun replies. "Let's see what will happen." He says, more to himself.

 

You lost it. You left that stupid form and you didn't even get Baekhyun's sign. Forget about the sign, how can you ask him for that when he already notices who you are?????

You groan frustatedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter