Dating Him

The Perks of Dating Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m in love with you, I think I’m going crazy.”

You hear that sentence comes out of your best friend’s mouth really clearly, but your brain is refusing to understand that. You’re confused. It’s too hard to believe what you just heard is true. After a few seconds, you realized that you haven’t say anything. You slightly open your mouth, but when you’re about to talk, Sehun cuts.

“I’m not joking, if it’s what you’re going to say.”

You gulp. “Yeah, sure, you’re not joking. Then what? I— I don’t understand.”

“Which part of ‘I’m in love with you’ that you don’t understand?”

“Sehunah, I mean.. We are best friend, aren’t we?”

“You’re my ex. No, you’re—“ He corrects again. “You’re my first love. It never changes ever since.”

“Sehunah...”

“I admit that what I did back then was unforgivable, but I’m no longer that jerk you used to know.” He continues. “You know me even better than I know myself, don’t you?”

“I didn’t say I haven’t forgiven you—”

“Then why the did you date Baekhyun instead of me?” He groans.

“Because she’s in love with me, not you.” You caught a familiar voice instead of you who answers Sehun. You sigh in relieve when finally your boyfriend appear, still with his casual look. “And getting mad at someone else’s girlfriend because you can’t have her is not a mature way to solve this problem, Oh Sehun.”

“I’m not talking to you.” Sehun hisses. “Are you that proud because you’re more ‘mature’ than me?”

“Why can’t I? It’s the fact.”

“You’re so confident when you only dated her for a day, while I know her since forever.”

“And I’m gonna say it again, I’m not confident. I’m just stating the fact that you’re just an immature yet emotional teenager.”

“Guys....” You try to stop them as soon as you feel all eyes at the Coffee Shop are on the three of you. “Can we just talk about this somewhere else—“

“You’re just two years older than me, and that wont make you any mature. Moreover, you snatched someone else’s girl.” Sehun emphasizes on the last word.

“Someone else’s girl, really?” Baekhyun scoffs. “Since when? She just sees you as a best friend, you clearly heard that didn’t you?”

“Don’t make me throw a punch at you.”

“Try me, kid.”

“GUYS! SERIOUSLY!” You finally exclaim, making both of them stop whatever they’re doing. “Both of you are equally childish, so shut up and stop embarrassing me, Goddamn it!”

“Babe, I’m sorry.” Baekhyun quickly turns at you.

“Sweetheart, wait.” Sehun calls you too.

“You’re still calling her sweetheart!?”

“You call her babe, why can’t I!?”

You roll your eyes because now people are looking at you as if you’re a total playgirl. “SHUT U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter