Primary School

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Lee sibling's along with their parents arrives at the mall. Luhan, the second eldest, is holding little Kyungsoo's hand. A cute snore was heard by the latter and he smiled at his youngest sibling, Aeri. She was the apple of their family and never fails to make them smile. 


Dahyeon felt someone tug her shirt and look down. "Umma, when can we go to the playground?" her seventh son asks cutely, his black eyes blinking innocently at his mother. 


"You can go there later, sweetie." 


The boy pouted and went to Chanyeol. "Hey, Yeolie let's escape," he whispers to his brother. "But umma said not to play," elf-eared Chanyeol objects at his older brother's plan. Soon, Jongdae joined their conversation. "What are you guys talking about?" Baekhyun covers his hand quickly. "Ssshhh, be quiet or hyungs gonna hear us." 


"Hear what?" Gulping chorally, the three turned around and saw their third eldest with his arms crossed. "You're not planning to escape aren't you?"


"Nope."


"Pfft... never."


"Nuh-uh."


He rolls his eyes and stare at them skeptically. "Uh-huh. And you think I'm going to believe that?" he grab both Chanyeol and Jongdae's hand and told Minseok to grab Baekhyun. In the end, the three were forced to wear their safety harness. 





"Oppa, I'm scared. What if the kids won't like me?" Aeri pouts as Minseok prepares her stuff for school tomorrow. She was now six years old and tomorrow is her first day of school. It wasn't hard for the sibling's to raise her. 


Aeri is an intelligent child and independent. Her kindergarten teacher suggested to have her accelerated but her grandmother declined because she wants Aeri to play with kids at her same age. 


Minseok chuckles and pats her at the head. "Don't worry, Aeri. Yixing oppa and the other's will be there," he reassures. "Just be yourself and you'll have friends in no time!" His words of encouragement made her feel better. "Thank you so much Minseok-oppa!" she jumps from her bed and hug her brother. 





The next day was pretty hectic for the Lee sibling's. They all woke up late and now they were off schedule. Yifan was already done preparing and help his sister dress up. His twin, Luhan, grab some towels to dry off the quadroplets while Junmyeon helped the triplets dress. 



Their grandfather is preparing the van outside. Dongmei gave each their lunch as they walk outside and a kiss on the cheek. Aeri came out last and she laugh at her granddaughter's hair. It was a total mess. "Aeri, come here sweetie." She grab the combs and a ribbon.


"All done." Aeri's hairdo was simple, a half ponytail. She thanked her grandmother and kisses her on the cheek before heading to the van. 





Manchu, their grandfather, drop off the primary schoolers first. The nine of them bid goodbye to their older sibling's and grandfather. Aeri grab hold of Yixing's hand tightly like a lost dog. Her brother laugh at her actions and spoke. "You don't need to get scared, Aeri." 


She look up to him. "Yixing oppa, are the teachers mean and ba-balchy like on Sehun oppa's stories?" 


"You mean bulky and no, the teachers aren't mean and bulky. Actually, they are really nice."


The second youngest came to interrupt their conversation. "Nuh-uh! Teacher Oh is very mean and bulky. He punishes me and Jongin every pe class." Aeri whimpers and hides her face.


"That's because your being naughty according to teacher Oh," Yixing sighs. "And don't scare Aeri with your false stories, okay?" Sehun pouts but nods his head. 


Yixing and his brothers sent Aeri to her room and gave her encouraging smiles. Hesitating, the lass entered her classroom and was greeted by a man with no hair and from the looks of it, he's angry. Her eyes widened and scream on the top of her lungs. 


"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"





Kyungsoo was excused from his class and went to the Principal's office. He was shock upon he entering the room. Aeri was crying and the principal'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter