Christmas Day

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo is the smallest among the Lee brothers yet its not a hidden fact that his fists are extremely strong. Because he was constantly bullied back in kindergarten so his parents decided to let him attend Mix Martial Arts together with his Minseok hyung, Baekhyun and Zitao. His hyung learned taekwondo and kendo. Baekhyun learned hapkido and Zitao learned Chinese martials arts or Wushu. Kyungsoo picked jiu jitsu.


The youngest quadroplet knows he's not strong as his brothers but he is determined to learn and beat up his bullies at school. His first session was hard. His brothers may be annoying but he's not used to being alone. He always seek for his brothers presence despite their mischievous acts. 


Kyungsoo's trainer praised him on his first training. He said that he had the potential and he may be successful someday. The quadroplet blushed and shook his said saying he is only doing what his trainer is training him. After years of training, Kyungsoo earned the black belt making all of his family proud. His trainer asked him if he wanted to pursue his career and train with him in Brazil for a year. Kyungsoo was delighted and excited but after the loss of his parents, Kyungsoo never wore his uniform and belt ever again.


The Lee brothers tried to encourage him with his dream but Kyungsoo made his final decision to never do Jiu Jitsu again. It saddened his family about his choice but they couldn't do anything about it aside from supporting him. The sudden death of their parents had affected the family big time. It was only Aeri who gave them the warmth they have loss. All of the Lee brothers took care of her together with their grandparents. It was a tough journey but after the first three elders got jobs, the Lee siblings moved out from the grandparents home because they didn't want to burden them more especially eight of them are still attending school. 


Minseok started training as an architect. Luhan got a job as an accountant after passing the board exam while his twin was discovered while he was grocery shopping with the triplets. Their life got easier as Junmyeon and Yixing started their jobs at the same time Aeri got a two years acceleration because of her amazing perfromance in her academics. 

 


❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋
 



Yifan is glad that he will be able to spend Christmas with his family this year unlike last year. He had a schedule in Lyon and wasn't able to spend Christmas and New Year with them. Though they video called, it wasn't enought for the model. Yifan woke up early to shop with his brother, Zitao, and Aeri. The triplet kept complaining to the model because he woke him up earlier than usual. 


"Cheer up oppa!" Aeri hugs Zitao on the side, smiling at him. "Yifan will be spending Christmas with us this year so there is no need for us to be sad." Her words made the two brothers smile and Zitao wraps his hand around Aeri and nodded. "Okay I lost." Aeri giggles and turns to Yifan. 


"Oppa, what are we going to buy?" she asks as the elder gets a shopping cart. 


Yifan takes out his phone and pressed the text he got from Kyungsoo. "Your Kyungsoo oppa texted me the list and maybe we can add some things too." He grinned and winked at Aeri.


Zitao and Aeri cheered and held their fist in the air. "Let's go!"  And the three Lee went to the candy section. Zito acted like the youngest instead of Aeri. He was giggling like a child who got his candy. Aeri was laughing at him as the two picked the sweets they wanted. Meanwhile Yifan headed to the meat section and took four packs of bulgogi knowing how big his brothers appetite are. He also went to the fruit section to buy grapes, Kyungsoo's request, oranges and strawberries. 


Half an hour later, Yifan was done buying everything in Kyungsoo's list. He check everything, just in case. The third born went back to the candy section and face palmed himself after seeing what his two siblings had picked. Zitao was carrying over six packs of assorted chocolates and Aeri had three packs of candies. Yifan slowly walk towards them with a disapproval look. "I'm not going to buy all of that." The two pouts and Yifan sighs. "You can only buy two packs, no more." 


Zitao held three fingers. "Make it three?" Aeri nods beside him, pouting. 


Yifan had the urge to punch his brother right now but didn't instead he nods and the two cheer in glee. "Thank you hyung!" Zitao drops everything and hugs Yifan tightly. "Yah!" The elder blushed as the passersby gave them a weird look. Aeri laughs and pick the chocolates her Zitao oppa dropped, returning the three, including her candies before putting it to the cart. Yifan pushed Zitao away from him and took the cart, dragging Aeri with him and leaving his brother at the candy section. 


"Hyung!"

 


❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋
 



Jongin placed the bowl of fruit in the middle of the table. Chanyeol and Luhan are preparing the table while Sehun arranges the plates and utensils. Yixing, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon are in the kitchen, preparing their foods as Minseok took out the fruit salad from the fridge.


Christmas was five hours and a half away and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter