EXTRA: Little Adventures of the Lee Brothers (kids!)

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red round cheeks, striped top, blue jeans and Spiderman shoes; little Luhan waddles towards his twin, Yifan, who is eating a huge lollipop. The four year old snatches the candy from the other. Tears formed in the taller's eyes and points at his brother, upset. "Umma!" He lets out an ear splitting cry. 

Minseok just watches them in amusement. The twins always fight    its already an everyday cycle to the Lee household. Yixing and Junmyeon stops playing and stares at their tallest hyung crying. The twins are are five years old, Junmyeon is four, Yixing is turning three this year and the triplets are turning two also this year. And soon they'll be welcoming a set of triplets. Baekhyun seems to be the most excited to welcome the youngest, saying he can finally have someone to play with. In return, Chanyeol and Jongdae got upset and didn't talk to the older until he gave them a cookie each(baked by their umma). 

Kyungsoo, the current youngest of them, ignored his brother's cries. He was at their room, reading his favorite book for the hundredth time. Kyungsoo thanked the heavens his triplets weren't present so he can read his book in peace. The Beagle line    their father decided to call them that    are troublemakers. Even at a such young age, Kyungsoo never saw other kids as naughty as his brothers. That's why he always hit them whenever they make trouble. 

"Do I hear someone crying?" A voice said from the kitchen. Minseok jumps from the couch and approached Yifan. "Fannie, you don't want umma to get mad, right?" he whispers but the said child didn't stop, instead, he cried louder. Luhan is still the candy happily. 

Minseok sighed and grabs Luhan's arm, pulling the second oldest closer to Yifan. Junmyeon took the candy from Luhan and Minseok mouthed 'thank you' to him. 

"M-my..."

"It was Yifan's lollipop, Luhan." The sterness in Minseok's voice made Yifan stopped crying. Luhan bows his head in shame, sniffling. "Now, I want you two to hug and say sorry to each othat, okay?" Reluctantly, the twins nod and faced each other; Luhan made the first move and pulled his twin into a hug. "Hannie is sorry, Fannie." Yifan wrapped his arms around the smaller and said. "Fannie forgives Hannie and is sorry too."  

The mother saw the scene and smiles. It was their father who taught them not to fight over small things. And it seems Minseok is doing their father's job while he's away. Aera, their mother, walked towards her children, kneeling besides Minseok. "Luhan, I hope you've learn your lesson not to steal your brother's candy, okay? And Yifan, don't be too greedy and share your sweets with your brothers, okay?" The twins pulled away from each other and embraced their mother. 

"Wo ai ni, umma!"

"Sarahaebo!" 

Aera laugh and pats Minseok on the head. "You did great, Seokie." The oldest beams and runs back to the couch. 




Baekhyun crosses his arms and pouts. Chanyeol and Jongdae wouldn't let him join as they play with cars    they're favorite toys.

His favorite toy. 

Its the second day and his quadruplets are still not talking to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter