Oppa is the best

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Little Lee Kyungsoo hides himself behind a tree because the bullies are chasing him for not giving his money. His brothers are in their respective room. Jongdae and Chanyeol are classmates while he and Baekhyun are on the other section. Baekhyun must be looking for him right now. Kyungsoo never misses his class unlike his brothers. Luhan, Yixing, Junmyeon and the twins are on the other building. So he can't ask for their help. 

He peaks, cautious, and his bullies was at the school's garden. Sweat ran down his face when Wangta spoke. "Kyungsoo, where are you? We just want to play, right boys?" Wangta's minions all agreed. But Kyungsoo didn't went out from his hiding spot. He'd rather miss his class than get beaten up even for this once.

I should have eaten with the hyungs, he thought and wished for Wangta and the others to leave. But his prayers wasn't heard when Taejin spotted him. "He's over here!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened and his first instinct was to run but Taeijin had a strong grip on him and pushes him on the tree. Kyungsoo whimpers as Taejin smirks. "Little Kyungsoo got caught." They laugh as Wangta kicks the shorter on the stomache, making Kyungsoo fall on the ground. 

Mohae grabs Kyungsoo's hand and Wangta kneels down and pulls his hair up to face him. "Listen weakling, the more you try escaping from us the more punches you receive. So I suggest you just give your money to us next time, okay?" Kyungsoo didn't answer. "OKAY?!" He spits on Kyungsoo's face and stands up. "Give him a good beating, boys."

Taejin and the others smirks and crack their knuckles. Kyungsoo backs away until he was pinned on the tree. "We'll take care of you, Kyungsoo." Minkyu says and threw a punch at Kyungsoo, hitting him straight on the face. "S-sto...p." But they ignored his plea and continued beating him up.

 

 

Yifan punched the clinic's wall when he arrives. Luhan and Yixing had their hands clenched. Junmyeon was still at a meeting with the school officers. Baekhyun was the one who saw Kyungsoo all wound up; the older almost fainted seeing his brother covered in blood and his eyes are black.

"Kyungsoo, what happened? Who did this to you?" asks Jongdae, voice filled with worry. 

But Kyungsoo didn't answered, scared that Yifan and Luhan might confront Wangta and his gang. It'll only worsen the situation. Just then, Jumyeon arrives with Chanyeol, he had practice with his teammates.

"Wha   Lee Kyungsoo!" His voice booms inside the room. The said boy flinches and mutters. "H... Hi?" Junmyeon's eyes flares and turns to Yixing for an explanation.

Yixing sighs. "Baekhyun saw him at the school garden under a tree. Already beaten and his uniform is covered with blood. Thankfully Luhan-hyung had an extra uniform and we helped him changed."

Brows twitching in annoyance, Junmyeon stares upwards to calm himself before speaking. "But that doesn't explain why and how he got beaten." No one answered to this and they all look at Kyungsoo, who cowers at his brothers stares.

"I'm hungry." He declares, changing the topic. Yifan glares at his brother. "You got yourself hurt under a tree and you haven't told us who did it yet you're saying you're hungry?! YAH! LEE KYUNGSOO!" Yifan was about to charge at him but Luhan pushes him back, annoyed. 

"I don't want one of you to get hurt so behave!" he turns to Kyungsoo. "And you    if you won't tell us what happened I'm going to kill you." Luhan storms out of the room, pulling his twin with him. Yixing goes after them. Junmyeon stays for five minutes before his phone rang and excuses himself.

After the door closed, Baekhyun hits his quadroplet at the head, not caring if the other was injured. "Hyung is right, Kyung. You have to tell us who did this or we will." He told him, guilty that he hit the other and rubs his head gently.

Chanyeol finally speaks. "Is it Wangta?"

Jongdae frowns. "Wangta? As in Chi Wangta?" 

But their brother didn't answer and Baekhyun places a hand on his. "Kyungsoo, please. We just want to he    "

He wasn't able to finish his sentence when Kyungsoo lets out a sob. Their eyes widens as the youngest covers his face with his hand, sobbing loudly. Chanyeol clenches his teeth, Jongdae's eyes got intense and Baekhyun wraps his arms around Kyungsoo, muttering 'its okay' to comfort the other. 
 

Aeri's POV

'This day will be awesome!' I told myself after we left the library. I know Kyungsoo oppa is a introvert and he would rather stay at home than be at a crowded place. But he's doing fine, very good actually. He never liked sweets but it shocked me when he bought us two cotton candy and a large coke. The booths are amazing. We went through everything aside from my class.

I tried my best not to look sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter