New Family Member

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the Lee brothers waited nervously in their living room for Aeri to walk back home . It had been half an hour since she was sent to the principal's office. Minseok and Luhan decided to stay home, even though they received calls from their companies. Junmyeon scolded Zitao for his actions, and the younger was forced to stand facing the wall as punishment. Zitao's twins were playing with their fingers, trying to relax. The Beagle line were eating chips until Kyungsoo snached them away as he glared at his brothers. Jongdae pouted and tried to reach out for the bag, but Kyungsoo kicked him in the shin.
 

 

He groaned in pain and fell on the floor, and Sehun tried his best not to laugh while Baekhyun and Chanyeol burst out into giggles. When Junmyeon gave them the death glare, they immediately shut up. Jongin was trying his best to focus on his book but failed completely. The guilt was running through their entire bodies, and Junmyeon panicked when the door opened.
 

 

Immediately, he fell to his knees. "Oh, please forgive us, Aeri-ah," he pleaded. "Oppas are sorry. We only did that to protect you from those evil... bad... things, yes, bad things."


All the Lee brothers face palmed at their brother's idiocy as he crawled to Aeri and started kissing her shoes. Junmyeon was a clean freak, but right now, he didn't mind kissing the dirty shoes if it meant gaining his little sister’s forgiveness.


 

Instead of getting angry, Aeri was amused, but she masked her amusement. Sighing, she patted Junmyeon's bowed head and said, "It's okay, oppa. I just need to be alone right now." She left the living room and went to her room. Junmyeon flinched when she slammed her door and turned to his brothers with teary eyes. Uh-oh, they all thought. Yixing silently counted to three before Junmyeon burst into tears, causing them all to roll their eyes at his overdramatic actions.
 

 

"What should we do?" Junmyeon cried. "She hates me. Our little Aeri hates me." Junmyeon laid down the floor and his thumb.


In response, Kyungsoo threw a pillow at him.





Aeri gave them the silent treatment the next day. Junmyeon was still lying on the floor because Luhan didn't let him enter their room last night, and no one bothered to help him. Though Aeri was worried for him, she decided not to approach him or her brothers. She didn't complimented Kyungsoo's cooking like she usually did. She declined Yixing’s offer to drive her to school, choosing to walk alone instead.
 

 

When she left, Yifan sighed and stared at his food. 'what are we going to do?' he thought.  He felt a hand on his feet, and he looked down to see Junmyeon staring at him with tear-stained cheeks, swollen eyes and red face.


Yifan groaned.


"Myeon, stand up." The fourth Lee brother didn't reply and pouted.


"If in three seconds you don’t —" Before Yifan even finished his threat, Junmyeon stood up swiftly, but as a result, he hit his knee on the table. He let out a soft hiss.
 

 

Luhan entered the room with a yawn. "Morning," he managed to say through his yawn. Junmyeon turned and gave Luhan a deadly glare.


"You! How dare you lock me out of our r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter