Sick

Aeri and Her Twelve Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AERI'S POV

All of my brothers are lying on the floor with only their boxers on whilst I sat on the couch with a bowl of pop corn in my lap. We're having a disney movie marathon starting from Little Mermaid. It was a hot day and we're too lazy to go outside because of the scorching sun. Somehow, I wish I have super powers like frost or something to get rid of this horrible heat. 

"Can someone turn on the air con?" demands Sehun oppa.

Yixing oppa breathes heavily. "Its already on, doofus."

I reach for the bowl only finding out it was already empty. I mentally groaned and place the empty bowl down on the floor. My eyes were getting heavier by the minute and I yawn, reaching for the pillow beneath my leg and used it to cover my face. Ariel was singing Part of Your World and I could hear Jongdae oppa singing with her and I finally fell into deep slumber. 




I woke up when something cold hits my face. "OMO!" It was water. And I saw Sehun oppa running outside with a water gun in his hands. I search around the living room and notice I was the only one here. They're probablyoutside. Smirking in disbelief, I followed Sehun oppa outside and my hunch was correct. They were all here and each of them is carrying a water gun. Someone poke me from behind and I turned to see Kyungsoo oppa and he hands me a water gun. It's bigger than everyone and I smiled mischievously.

"WATER FIGHT!" declaims Zitao oppa and I squealed when water splashed on my face. Yifan oppa was laughing at me and I grinned, pumping my water gun and splashed water straight to his face. But Jongin oppa came to his side and did the same to me. "Oppa!" I laughed and covered my face with my hands. I could no longer feel the cold water and I put the my hands and saw Kyungsoo oppa in front of me. He was pointing towards Yifan oppa and Jongin oppa. "Don't worry Aeri, I'll protect you." 

Soon, we divided in two teams, us in lead since we have one extra. My team wore red ribbons, courtesy of Jongin oppa. How ironic, he's on my team. Our opponent doesn't know that Luhan oppa made water balloons and is currently being guarded by him and Sehun oppa. 

"CHARGE!" It was Minseok oppa who screamed and we pumped all our waterguns and splashed at each other's faces. I had Baek oppa to guard me as we threw water balloons at Yixing oppa. "Not fair! Where did you get that?" he protests and we only laughed in response and continued throwing balloons at him. That is, until someone pour a pail of iced water on us. 

I gasp and the water gun fell on the ground. "CHANYEOL OPPA!" I could hear him laugh from behind us and I glared at him, still shivering from the coldness of the water. Damn. We heard a loud wail and our heads turned to Zitao oppa. He's covered with mud    his face is covered with mud. Jongdae oppa snorts besides him and Zitao oppa grits his teeth. 

He crouches down and scoop and handful of mud and wipes it on Jongdae oppa's face.

Uh-oh.

The water fight was long forgotten and instead, we had a mud fight. Though, our team are still throwing water balloons at the other. My shirt and hair are covered with mud and I could feel it getting dry. We played for another hour and decided to go wash ourselves. 

"I CALL DIBS ON THE SHOWER!" I yell and ran inside as fast as I could. My brothers groaned and I just laugh at them and went inside the shower and took a warm bath. After showering, I went to my room and got dressed. I laid on my bed and my eyes feel heavy before everything went dark. 

 

❤💋❤💋❤💋❤💋

 

Aeri woke up two hours later, feeling cold all of a sudden. is dry and she has a headache. The room's door opens and came in Sehun with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter