I'm so late (not for you)

I'm so late (not for you)

He is awfully late. So late, that he is certain he won’t be able to reach his class in time, which means running 20 laps outside while everyone is watching, because his ballet teacher is an and loves to watch his students suffer.

 

Jongin can feel the sweat running down his back while his feet finally reach a stop in front of the bus stop, it is cold enough for it to give him deep unwanted shivers. The bus stop is only some streets from his appartment but it only passes each 30 minutes and he can’t afford to miss it, the reason why he had run all the way there (almost falling because of the ice covering the ground), his dark hair a mess falling everywhere in front of his eyes and his jacket ped letting the wind go through his shirt.

 

The panic was so intense when he woke up in the morning, that he didn’t even react to Baekhyun (Jongdae’s boyfriend, the thing he has as a roommate) leaving the door open while peeing because he doesn’t care at all if anyone sees his , even if seriously it doesn’t interest Jongin at all.

 

He signs in content when he finally sets foot in the bus, welcoming the warm breeze on his freezing cheeks. When his card emits a small bip on the paying machine, Jongin moves to go sit somewhere in the unusually empty bus at this time of the day. He notices his favorite spot and doesn’t need more to go and put his on the bench, bag falling from his shoulder to hit the ground.

 

Exhaustion begins again to climb inside, taking him down with it now that he’s seated and not running on a high anymore. It annoys him a lot, mixed with the intense feeling of wanting to hide and not go to his class at all, the sole comforting thing is the heat finally making his sweat and skin less cold. Jongin closes his eyes, head leaning on the side near the window “I truly hate Monday”.

 

A small pull helps him notice how the bus is stopping, while a deep voice echoes in his ears “Then isn’t it good that we are Sunday?”

 

Jongin opens his eyes, surprised by the intrusion, searching around him for that soft voice. He finally spots him sitting in front of him and he’s actually surprised to notice him, since when is he there? He must be really tired to not even see people around, that thought makes him sigh for a second even if his eyes are fast to return to the petite man.

 

The stranger’s hair is a deep auburn more on the red side than the brown one, all of the side of his hair is shaved and it seems like the back is too, leaving only the top and a frange going a little down on the left, soft looking lock of hair. The side and under cut should be done again, but Jongin thinks it looks good noneless. He’s looking at him directly with big dark eyes, a small pull on the corner of his heartshaped lips. Before Jongin can think anything else about the boy’s appearance he finally realises his words, a whine automatically escaping his throat, eyes closing for a second in annoyance and desperation “Sunday? Did you really say Sunday?” he feels like dying on the spot now, because he hates his roommate and his boyfriend and he should kill them both without pity.

 

Complains continue to spread out of his mouth for a minute, not opening his eyes again until he feels like he should gain a little of composure, even if a pout is still visible on his lips. “Bad morning it seems?” Jongin eyes go back to the man with a small figure but a deep voice, and nods to him while adding “A bad roommate too, I should change”. He thinks that he should feel insulted by how the man seems to find it funny actually, an amused expression displayed on his face while he hums, but whatever his morning is already , what about having a handsome boy laughing at him too? At least his eyes can enjoy.

 

Jongin sighs at himself and glances at the window behind the stranger, he needs to know where they are to drop at the next stop, he’ll need to wait for the next bus in the opposite direction… god he could have slept, it makes him sigh and whine again almost silent. When he opens his eyes again, Jongin is surprised to notice how the other one is still pretty much staring at him with attention, not even hiding how he’s looking him up and down. His cheeks heat up lightly while he leans his head on the side slowly, he wonders…”Do you like coffee?”

 

Jongin is taken aback by the question not thinking anymore for a second while he nods. “If your obligations are now postponed until tomorrow, maybe I can offer you one?” He is now smiling genuinely to him, cheeks colored of light pink and Jongin doesn’t even need to think to say he likes it. He still glances down at his clothes and sighs glad to notice he’s wearing jeans a nice jacket, instead of what he’s usually wearing while going to practice, one good thing about him being late.

 

When he raises his eyes again, he notices doubt appearing on the other one’s face and this isn’t what he actually wants so he lets his lips strech in a genuine smile answering “I would love some coffee, I’m Jongin” At this moment, Jongin knows he won’t regret it while he hears the other answers with real joy “Kyungsoo”.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed a little!

Comments, subscribes and votes are always fully appreciate <3

 

Also you can come and talk with me there ! .(^o^)/ : Tumblr (X) - Twitter (X)