Chapter 5 - Mornings

Life with Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was school today?" Mom asked as I walked through the door.

"Fine, I made some very good friends~!" I dumped my bag on a chair and went to change.

"Your father will be back early today because he has an informal dinner meeting later. I'll be joining him. Want to come along?"

"Who is it with?"

"One of his old friends..."

"Okay I guess..."

`````````````````````````````````

"Waa......Today was so...tiring..." Yamada walked back into the dorm Hey Say JUMP shared. (A/N: I'm making them share a dorm cause it'll be easier to check up on them and whatnot)

"Yeah, first days, new kids...so tiring..." Chinen agreed, dumping his bag on the couch, earning a glare from Hikaru, who was about the sit there.

"Tch...that new girl...whats her name? She's so annoying..." Daiki rolled his eyes as he sorted through his homework (yes, homework...on the first day...how sad) to hand up tomorrow. 

"DAIKI! THATS SO MEAN. SHE'S NICE OKAYYY!!" Yuto gasped and stared incredulously at the shorter boy.

"Do I look like I care? Seems like one of them fangirls...who tries to get into our private lives-"

"You watch too many dramas..." Inoo rolled his eyes as he flopped on the beanbag in front of the TV. "Anyway, Yama-chan~ Cook something for me! I'm hungry..."

"COOK YOURSELF!"

"NO! I'm older, respect me and my needs!"

"GO TO HELL." With that, Yamada went into his room to do his homework.

"Ggh...brat." Inoo got up from the beanbag to get a snack.

"Anyway, that Aya-whatever seems fake. I'm sorry, but she just has that Mary-Sue thing..." Daiki looked sincerely apologetic now. "Maybe she is nice? I don't know, we don't talk. Happy?"

"Meh...DAI-CHAN IS BEING MEAN TO NEW STUDENTS!" Chinen screamed. "AYA-CHAN IS NICE!"

Daiki rolled his eyes at the scene in his dorm. Chinen and Yuto were telling, scratch that, yelling at him, that the new girl was nice and not mean or whatever, Inoo was trying to cook instant noodles in the kitchen under supervision of Hikaru because, Inoo being Inoo, could actually burn water, so watching him was a good idea. Meanwhile, Yamada was sulking in his room because he was going to become Inoo's cook-of-the-day again (and maybe because of his workload...) Takaki was probably off somewhere in Shibuya loitering with his friends and coming back later that night, only to be scolded by Yabu who would be coming back late too because of HIS own different schedule. Keito was probably in the basement tinkering with his guitar and whatever. "Oh my god, they are so boring sometimes..." Daiki thought to himself. 

-------------------------

"Mo~om! IT WAS SO BORING! ALL THEY DID WAS TALK BUSINESS!!" I complained as my mother and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter