Chapter 4 -

Life with Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HEY AYA!!!" I heard a yell from across the building.

Turning my head towards the noise, I saw a very anxious Nakajima waving his hands frantically as the entire cohort, or at least the rest of it (we were let off late), as I bid goodbye to Ryutaro who left for his locker.

"Come on! Its lunch~!" Nakajima swung his arm around my shoulder. "Anyway, whats your next subject?"

"Co-ordinated science..."

"Aw...I'm taking triple science, so I have Physics next..." He pouted as we headed downstairs to the canteen.

"I see, now, where do we sit?" I looked around for an empty seat in the already crowded cafeteria.

"Usually we sit over there", he pointed to a table with a group of students surrounding it, "But the Freshmen took it so we are sitting... HERE!" He dumped his bag on a table with about ten other bags and motioned for me to put mine there too.

"Are you sure...?" I asked uncertainly as he dragged to to one of the counters to order food.

"Yup! I saw Chinen and Yama's bag there too, so thats where we'll sit!" He told me as he cheerfully ordered a bento set. "We always sit together with our other friends."

"Uhm...Set C please. No mushrooms, thank you." I ordered and paid for my food. "Eh, Nakajima-san, wait!"

"Come on Aya-chan~ You're so slow!!" Nakajima scolded as he got utensils for us, "I'll introduce you to the rest, so SMILE~!!" He went back to the table.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"You should know, firstly, this school has like a ton of international kids as well as local kids and us, the local kids who are more well known than other local kids." Yuto, (he made me call him that) explained as other boys around our age nodded and attacked their food. "Secondly, this school follows the American 'homeroom system' in which we move classes all the time. And not the teachers. Next, rules. If you see anyone with dyed hair, don't follow them. Saki-sensei will give you detention."

"YUP!! She gave Yuto-kun one month of cleaning toilets!" Chinen Yuri, a boy around my height piped up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter