Chapter 3 - Lesson Time/New Friends

Life with Idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Math!!!! Time to move classes!" Nakajima stretched after English.

"H-huh?" I asked, unsure of what he was talking about.

"We usually change classes and move throughout the day for different lessons. Eh...it just so happened that we were in the same English class." Yamada tried explaining.

"Ah....I see."

"I'm in 3T2! Meaning, 3rd floor of the T block, 2nd classroom from the front! Yours is....3...T....1." Nakajima peered at the timetable in my hands.

"Damn you both. I have the lonely block near the canteen..." Yamada grumbled.

"Too bad. Who asked you to be so smart?" Nakajima taunted.

"You're too dumb to understand." Yamada walked off, leaving Nakajima a bit insulted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-Hi, are you new here too?" A small compact girl asked me as I stood quietly outside my math class, waiting for the teacher to come.

"Yeah...Ayaka Sohma desu...You?"

"Sakura Hime desu..." The small girl smiled at me. KAWAII!><

"So, why did you transfer here?" Sakura asked me as we sat down in math.

"Parents. I just came from America too. You?"

"My family moved from Yokohama and my old high school is too far away." She said.

"HI MS LOCK!!!!" A boy with bleached hair yelled as he walked into class.

Our teacher, Ms Lock, just shook her head as she welcomed him.

"New year, new chapters! Why don't we start with co-ordinate geometry?" She started off the lesson as the class groaned.

"Haha...they seem so happy..." A girl next to me muttered.

I turned to my right to see a tall girl with short hair and glasses. "Hi, I'm new here, whats your name? Sohma Ayaka desu..."

"Yakami Cano. I'm new too." She looked away and started doing the work that Ms Loch set us. Not very friendly eh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter