Ch. 7

On & Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee's P.O.V

After saying goodbye to Myungsoo at the locker room, Byunghun and me made our way to the restaurant. When I knew that Myungsoo was no where in sight, I brushed Byunghun's arm off my shoulder.

"Yah, you should've said no to going out!" There was frustration written all over my face, which for some reason was funny to Byunghun.

"Why? Are you gonna fall for him again and leave me behind?" He asked jokingly, but I couldn't catch it. My only concern is how awkward this was going to be!!

"What? N-no, it's just because, um, I made us lunch!!" I completely forgot for a second that I had packed us lunch.

"Aw, all for me? You shouldn't have!" Byunghun started fake crying. I rolled my eyes at the dramatic boy next to me, but at the same time I saw Jonghyun walking towards us.

"Oh! Jonghyun!! Perfect timing!" I left the "crying" Byunghun and ran to Jonghyun.

"Congrats on the big win, Bulldog! Here is some lunch for all your hard work!!"

Before Jonghyun could say a thank you, Byunghun pulled himself together and yelled from down the hall, "Yah! His hard work? I'm the one who stopped the team from scoring. All he did was sit on the bench! That's my food, anyway!!"

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and looked at me, "This is actually for Byunghun?" I immediately felt guilty for sorta lying to him.

"Well, ye-"

"Thanks, Jaehee! I'll eat it all! Bye!" Jonghyun snatched the lunchbox out of my hands and made a run for it. I shrugged my shoulders and told Byunghun to hurrry up so we can go to the restaurant.

The whole way there he complained about how Jonghyun gets to taste my cooking but not him. I just told him to stop being a baby and blocked out whatever next he would say. Soon enough, we entered the restaurant and saw Myungsoo already sitting at a booth.

Byunghun and I sat across from Myungsoo, which made me feel a hundred times more awkward.

Myungsoo looked up from his menu, "Oh, you guys made it! I hope you don't mind, but I also invited another friend to come join us."

What in the world? It can't be her, right? I didn't know they were still together.

I was too focused into my thoughts to answer, so Byunghun did, "No, it's not a problem! Is this suddenly a double date?" He said jokingly, but only he laughed why Myungsoo and I laughed awkwardly.

The waiter came by, thankfully, to take our order for drinks. I ordered strawberry lemonade while the boys ordered soda.

There was a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter