Ch.4

On & Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehee P.O.V

Alright, first period, let's do this.

After going back to my locker to put my backpack away and saying goodbye to my group of friends, I headed towards the gymnasium. Let me fill you in on our school. We aren't the top school but we are not the lowest. So our gymnasiums are huuuge. Yes, gynasiumssss. We have 3 gymnasiums. Do you know how long it will take me to find my class? I dont even know anyone in my class.

After what felt like 10 minutes, I found my class and just like I predicted, I knew no one. However, the teacher did put us in alphabetical order. Hopefully this will help me make new friends. As if someone was reading my mind, the person sitting next to me tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, I really like your outfit!" Hmm, she seems nice.

I responded back to her compliment, "Oh, really? Thanks so much!"

"Yeah, no problem! My name is Yooi by the way.", she replied with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jaehee!"

Since it was the first day, we did not have to change, but we did get to choose a locker in the locker room for all of our belongings. Since Yooi was the only person I knew, we decided to get lockers next to each other.

For the rest of the period, we just sat and got to know each other more. Yooi is a tennis player, same year as me and she has lunch with me.

The rest of my day was not as eventful as I thought it'd be. Second period I had study hall, third period was also a free period.

On my way to 4th period, I was making my way through the crowded hallways to get to the stairs. The most difficult thing I have ever had to do. I am not the tallest but Im also not the smallest. However, it seems like everyone in this school are giants. I lost count of how many backpacks I ran into.

As I was walking up the stairs, I felt a small tug on my backpack, pulling me back slightly. What the hell? I turned around to see who was the one to bother me and surprisingly, I wasn't surprised.

"What the hell, Byunghun? What if I fell?", I said as i turned to look forward again and continue walking.

"Aw, come on. Do you really think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter