Twice Short Stories - How can we be together? - Part 1

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minatozaki Sana; Daughter of the most successful businessman and woman who owned many automobile companies under their name like BMW, Maserati, Ferrari and etc. The 19 year old lived a lavish lifestyle since she was born and with a flick of her finger, she would get anything. But she wasn’t spoiled like most rich kids.

 

Chou Tzuyu; She was just a full time diner girl at a old beat up diner place where the men and women go just to get drunk and have jokbal. She wasn’t rich; instead, she was struggling financially. Her deadbeat parents left her with tons of debt. Sometimes she’s happy that they were gone because the debt will not pile up.

 

“Tzuyu~ Are you done?” Chaeyoung asked as she walked with a prance in her step into the restaurant.

 

Son Chaeyoung; Tzuyu’s best friend since elementary school; The Son family had a long history with Art. Chaeyoung’s great grand father was a well known abstract artist; her grandfather a sculpter and her father a prodigy in painting. Chaeyoung is currently majoring in arts in Seoul’s best art school and would come to find her best friend after her lessons ended.

 

TY: Ya! Unnie! It’s greasy in hear! The grease and smell will stick to your clothes!

 

CY: Chou Tzuyu, what did I say about the honorifics? Drop them! And I love the smell of meat~ I don’t mind~

 

TY: But if others see you around me… What will they think…

 

CY: For the 100th time Chou Tzuyu, I don’t care if you are a rich girl or a diner girl, you are my best friend and i will do whatever it takes to help you!

 

Tzuyu smiled and hugged Chaeyoung. Tzuyu currently stays in Chaeyoung’s house with her. Chaeyoung’s parents were working overseas most of the time so she suggested for Tzuyu to stay with her since she was lonely and it could help Tzuyu cut cost.

 

Chaeyoung offered many times to pay off the debt for Tzuyu but she refused. So Chaeyoung let the independent girl do that herself. One weekend, Tzuyu was off early and came home to see Chaeyoung in just a tuxedo blazer (nothing else underneath) and formal baggy pants, with her red hair tied up.

 

CY: Oh- you are home early~

 

TY:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter