JGHS - Features

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaeyoung left and Tzuyu continued home alone. She reached the spot where Sana and her always split up to go their own way. She wished secretly to herself that Sana would be there and true enough, she was.   TY: U-Unni… Why are you here?   SN: A-ah- Tzuyu hi… I- I was waiting for you… I wanted to ask the great advisor Chou something…   Tzuyu waved to her unnie to sit at a bench that was near that area and both of them talked.   SN: I know it’s kind of random but… What is it like to be in love? W-with a girl…   TY: Mwo? Maybe Momo unnie or Mina Unnie can answer that… Haha.. Maybe Jeong yeon and Nayeon Unnie too…   SN: They would just tell me it’s like loving a boy… What are your thoughts about it?   TY: I guess… it is like that…. At the end of the day, Love is still love, right?   Sana nodded and looked at her feet. Tzuyu had a crush on Sana but wasn’t sure if she liked her back. But after what Sana asked today, Tzuyu got a hint that Sana like her too. The maknae made a bold move. She leaned closed to Sana and pecked her on her cold cheeks.   “M-M-MWO?! Tzu-T-Tzuyu….”   Tzuyu smiled and said “That’s the feeling of falling in love~ hehehe~~” Sana smiled and stood up. She took Tzuyu’s hand, pulling her up from the bench. “Alright Tzuyu, have a safe trip home! See you tomorrow~”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter