The Princess & The General (Satzu Version)

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




This story is a one-shot. So there will be no sequel to this story.

Warning: This is a story with a sad ending

 

The princess of the Minatozaki Dynasty was being carried back to her palace after a visit to a neighboring province for some business. Her father was kind of happy and proud of her to take up some of the palace work because his son was out drinking at god knows where. Accompanying her was one of the best and youngest fighters in the palace, who climbed the ranks to a general, Chou Tzuyu.

 

Because of all the responsibilities and experiences that she got from her duties, Sana was raised up to be a serious woman and not let other distractions bother her. She even sounded like a naggy mother because she nags at her brother for drinking so much. There was this one night when Sana’s brother, the crown prince, got drunk and threw the bottle towards her. But luckily Tzuyu managed to shield her with her body. Seeing that there was no way she could get through to her brother, Sana left.

 

Tzuyu was allowed to go back while other guards stood by the doors, she immediately went to a little shed she slept in and removed her blood stained clothes slowly, exposing the previous battle scars that she had on her back. She then grabbed the piece of ceramic and pulled it out from her lower back before applying a painful dose of alcohol and bandaging it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On days when Sana was free from palace duties, she liked to visit her friend Jihyo from the Park Dynasty or have some alone time in her private garden. Sana had her good days and bad days and Tzuyu could tell by Sana’s treatment to her. If Sana were feeling good, she would let Tzuyu walk with her. But nowadays, Sana tells Tzuyu to stand by the door while he walks in the garden by herself. Tzuyu would occasionally turn to look at the princess. She was beautiful; very beautiful. To Tzuyu, she was the most prominent flower in the garden.

 

Sana walked out with a sigh and then told the maidens to bring her to the bath and give her some clothes because she wanted to go out to town. She only allowed Tzuyu to follow her. Sometimes, being in the palace and having so many people around her was too suffocating.

 

TY: Excuse me for my rudeness princess, but may I know why you are sighing?

 

SN: Its nothing.

 

Tzuyu was kind of disappointed that the princess wasn’t open about it to her like how she used to be. Tzuyu entered the palace since young and she would always play with the princess, who always snuck out of the royal grounds. They used to be best of friends and share a lot of things with each other until she decided to be more involved with palace duties.

 

Tzuyu spotted a kebab (some meat on a stick); Sana’s favorite food. She quickly went to buy it before she loses the princess and ran back to her while offering it to her. Sana looked at it with no emotion what so ever before shaking her head. Tzuyu’s heart dropped but she tried again.

 

TY: Princess, are you sure you don’t want your favorite?

 

SN: How dare you question me.

 

Tzuyu was taken aback and immediately lowered her head to apologize while biting the side of . Sana breathed a sigh and took the kebab from her before walking away. Tzuyu lifted her head slowly and smiled; she still had a bit of the old Sana in her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are times Sana cared about Tzuyu. The general reported regardless of her condition. Sana could see the paleness in her usually red, plump lips but the latter insisted that she was fine. But suddenly, she collapse and Sana wasted no time to scream for a physician and ordering soldiers to carry her on to her bed. As Sana waited anxiously outside for what seemed like a long time when the physician came out.

 

SN: How is she?!

 

“Don’t worry princess, the general just has an infection on her lower back. We have given her some medicine and herbs to treat it. She will be good after a few days.”

 

SN: Thank you mam, you are dismissed.

 

Sana immediately rushed into the room and to Tzuyu’s side. The girl was lying face down topless with a bandage over her right lower back. This was the first time Sana saw her ; she blushed and gulped as she looked away but she couldn’t help but notice the numerous scared on her back. Sana hovered her fingers over the latter’s back and reluctantly ran her hand over her scars, with every bump she felt, causing a stabbing feeling in her chest.

 

“This…” Sana looked at the bandaged area on her back. “It must have been from the wine my brother threw…”

 

“You suffered so much…” Sana’s breath hitched as she looked at her scars again. “I’m sorry for being such a horrible friend…”

 

Sana then looked at the sleeping girl and combed a stray piece of hair away from her face. Her heart ached further when she saw the painful and uncomfortable expressions she had. But her eyes shifted to her enticing lips before slowly leaning in as she fell into a trance.

 

[10 Years ago]

 

Tzuyu and Sana plucked out a flower from Sana’s garden and placed it into each other’s hair.

 

SN: Jagi~ Jagi~ You will never leave me right?

 

TY: Of course not! I ove you with alllllll my heart~

 

SN: Promise?

 

TY: Promise~

 

Sana gave Tzuyu a peck on her lips.

 

SN: I’m sorry… I broke that promise of not leaving you… but I really loved you…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu looked on as the princess furrowed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter