What Was I Thinking? - Finale

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended as usual with Sana still trying to avoid Tzuyu but some efforts have been made to minimize that. Sana can’t be blamed. She still found it hard to be in front of the girl. Tzuyu again got a bad grade for biology; she didn’t fail but she wasn’t happy with a borderline pass too.

 

Sana was packing her things after the last period of the day with Tzuyu’s class. Usually, Tzuyu would already left by then but today, she was still at her seat, looking through her test paper. Sana couldn’t help but to glance at the beauty that was at the back corner of the class while she packed.

 

While straightening her papers, she would occasionally peek at Tzuyu to see what she was doing but the latter never changed her position. Sana found herself packing slower than usual, part of her wanted to stay. As she prepared to leave, she gave a last look to the younger girl.

 

SN: Hey… Not leaving?

 

TY: N-no… I want to stay for a while longer… H-Have a good day professor Minatozaki

 

Sana nodded and walked out of the class. As she headed to the staff room, she looked at Tzuyu through the windows. The latter was frowning now as she flipped though the huge biology textbook. Sana could have chosen to walk away but she was still a teacher after all, if a student needs help, she had to.

 

Sana walked back in through the back door and pulled out the chair beside Tzuyu’s table. Tzuyu noticed but she didn’t dare look, she just pretended to be “busy” with the textbook.

 

SN: Need help?

 

TY: Y-yes…

 

SN: What do you not understand?

 

TY: I don’t even know…

 

SN: It’s okay

 

Sana placed her hand on Tzuyu’s back to comfort her. Tzuyu jumped at the touch, causing Sana to pull her hand away and apologies. Sana did a 30 minutes trial and error session to see how much Tzuyu knew and then started to teach her things that will at least help her pass her upcoming quiz.

 

SN: Let’s stop here for today. Drop by my office tomorrow if you need help alright?

 

Tzuyu nodded and stretched her hands while Sana packed up her stuff. I was awkward so Tzuyu packed fast and left but then she was stopped by Sana grabbing her wrist. Tzuyu’s eyes widened and her heart started to pump rapidly. She wanted to move but her body didn’t let her.

 

SN: Tzuyu I… I’m sorry about all this…

 

TY: I- It’s okay prof… If I were you I would’ve felt weirded out too… W-well… I really need to go now…

 

Tzuyu walked towards the door in a hurry but Sana dropped everything and ran after her. Tzuyu was paralyzed when she felt two arms snaking their way around her waist and a weight on her back.

 

TY: P-prof…

 

Sana tightened her grip around the girl’s waist and they stayed like this for a while before she let go. Tzuyu didn’t turn back. She was too embarrassed to the point her face was really flushed.

 

SN: I-I-I’m heading off first.

 

And Tzuyu watched as her profes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter