JGHS - Features

TWICE Short Stories - Tzuyu x Sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In this scene, Tzuyu fell sick after being out in the cold while doing some investigation with her members.   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   [TzuNa]   Sana stayed over at the maknae’s house to take care of her since her parents were out on an overseas trip that Tzuyu opted out of. Sana cooked some porridge and helped the maknae to sit up.   Tzuyu watched as her unnie puckered her lips to cool the spoon of porridge. Those lips were not full but they looked so kissable to Tzuyu. Tzuyu entered a trance as she bit her lip and gazed at the beautiful figure in front of her.   SN: Tzuyu, what are you doing biting your lip for? Do you think you are modeling?   TY: Eh-! S-sory unnie… Y-you are just too pretty…   Sana leaned in and pecked Tzuyu on the cheek. “Silly girl~ Open wide and eat your porridge~” Tzuyu blushed and did what her unnie told her to.   After the meal, Sana took in medicine for Tzuyu and fed it to her before helping her lay down and applying a bag of ice onto Tzuyu’s forehead.   Tzuyu soon fell asleep while Sana massaged her temples. Seeing that the maknae had fallen into a deep slumber, Sana placed her hand on Tzuyu’s cheek and caressed it gently. She then bent down, giving a kiss to the sleeping beauty.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter