70% happiness?

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"He told me to trust him to lead me to a life where I could see hopes and no longer feel that life isn't worth so I trusted and followed his direction."

BUT......

"He left me halfway when he said to trust him."

"DO I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER?"

"WHO AM I?"

"DID I HURT HER?"

"HE HURT ME."

"BUT SHE HURT ME TOO."

"DID HE LEFT ME BECAUSE HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN ME ANYMORE?"

 WAS IT THAT HARD TO ASK FOR 70% HAPPINESS?

"why did i met her...?"

"Why did he appear in my life?"

What if he had her in life? 

And What would she be if he hadn't been in her life?

70% Happiness? Really?

 

MAIN CHARACTER

Kim Himchan

He was once that nice guy where everybody likes to be around with due to his cheerfulness. He was once close to Yoonjo they could communicate and laugh together yet now whenever he could avoid her, he would. He never talks to Yoonjo. People are around him now because of his wealth. That nice guy was a past, now he is a gangster; He smokes and he drinks. He no longer care about others because he lost himself.

 

JUNG YOONJO

She had a perfect life being the youngest at home. She had a 1 year older sister, Yura. Both of then are soulmates, they depend on each other at home and in school. She was once that optimistic girl that fears nothing. But her life started turning against her. Whenever she thought that she found happiness, people turned their back on her like they all planned to ruin her perfect life. Just when she decided to trust Himchan to bring her happiness back, she was hurt even badly than before. She was left with nothing but sadness.

 

JUNG YURA

She is Yoonjo's older sister, one that is close to Yoonjo. She knows every single thing happening around Yoonjo but unlike Yoonjo's personality, she doesn't hide her feelings.Being a straight forward person, she doesn't care if she hurt anyone. When she found out Yoonjo being hurt in school she uses every method to protect her and talk her out everyday. They are not studying in the same school but it doesn't matter to her because she have friends in her sister school to look out for her.

 

LEAD CHARACTER

EMILY

She is friend with Yura and studies in the same school with Yoonjo. She was so called the spy for Yura but she often did a sloppy job which lead to Yoonjo finding out easily. However, she actually became best friend with Yoonjo as they both are the same age and share lots of same interest together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Foreword

HELLOO!! This is my first time posting a fanfic ✌ I have always wanted to do this since 2 years ago but there are no plot in my mind but this time, I have it.

Where is it from? You will need to read on to find out I will update here for the clue found in which chapter :) 

But.. i need you all to know

This fic is definitely not from any school life story you have read :) Don't believe? Read on.

*First few chapter is opening and intro for all characters you may find it boring but i need to introduce you to them*

For now, thanks for reading :)