A Shy Confession At The Cash Register

A Shy Confession At The Cash Register.

Hakyeon always enjoyed his job at the local supermarket in his town. He loves to chat with customers and is always friendly to everyone, every minute he works. He isn't just a cashiere, he is a friendly man who loves to give advise or just chat while scaning all the products. Because of this customers always wanted to pay at his cash register, even when Hakyeon's co-workers had no customers to help. His boss was glad Hakyeon has a bond with a lot of customers. 

Hakyeon likes all of his customers, however there was one person who got his attention.

That person was a guy, probably around his age and a bit taller then Hakyeon. He has beautiful brown eyes and black hair that seems to be always styled perfectly. 

He began to show up at the supermarket around a half year ago. It was mid-summer when he visited the store. The guy waited in the row in front of Hakyeon's cash register, even though it was pretty long and the other workers didn't had anything to do. The guy bought a pack of ice cream. 

Hakyeon already thought the man was pretty handsome, but when their eyes met for a few seconds he felt a spark and knew that he has fallen head over heels for the guy. 

Hakyeon hoped the guy would come back so he could talk to him and get to know him. The guy did came back, still paying only at Hakyeon's cash register, but he didn't said a word. 

Valentine's day soon came around the corner. He really loves this holiday and to see happy couples, but this year he was scared that the guy who stole Hakyeon's heart would already be taken. 

The day passed by and this made Hakyeon feel sad, since the guy didn't show up even tough he always does his shopping on Sunday.

What if the guy was on a date with his girlfriend or boyfriend? 

Hakyeon shook his head, he didn't want to think about that and concentrated on his work. 

It was almost at the end of his shift when a rose and a box chocolate appeared out of no where and none of the custommers claimed it as theirs nor did they knew who's the owner of it. Hakyeon picked up the rose and cocolate box in his hands. He noticed a note on the box and read it. 

I was too shy to confess to you face to face, but I want to let you know how attrective you are with your beautiful tanned skin, your bright smile and sparkling brown eyes. Would you like to be my Valentine? 

-Jung Taekwoon. 

At the bottom of the paper was a phone number. 

Hakyeon smiled at the note and blushed. This was the cutest way someone had ever confessed their feelings to him. 

At the end of his shift he added the phone number to his contact list. His phone automatically added Taekwoon to his Kakao. Hakyeon already tought this Taekwoon would be the quiet guy, he was right when he looked at his profile pictures. 

He let out a deep breath before he began to type down his message.

Thanks a lot for your confession, I really appresiate it and I would love to be your Valentine. My shift just ended, so do you want to go on a date? 

-Cha Hakyeon.