Headlines

I won't deny

 

Chapter 1 – Headlines

 

On the latest news, Super Juniors Lee Donghae is rumored to be dating someone at the moment. Fans and Netizens have been noticing the change of the Super Junior member through pictures posted on the internet, but there are no other concrete bases for their speculations…”

 

 

That was the news that was seen in several other internet portal sites. Some are even providing pictures of what seems to be evidences to prove that he is currently dating someone.

 

From the simple difference of his smile between the current month and the last month, up until to the glow his eyes have.

 

“I’ve never seen his eyes glow like that.”one fan commented on his picture. Other fans agreed to the statement, stating that it was way beyond the usual glow of his eyes.

 

Also, fans are posting up several stalking pictures of Donghae. There are quite a few of them and they kept on posting more as the days pass by. Fans are mentioning the ‘couple accessories that was seen worn by Donghae most of the time.

 

But Donghae never confirmed or denied anything. He remained quiet and zipped up the whole time.

 

“That issue will surely die in a few weeks or so.”he usually tells his management when they summoned him for to clarify this issue.

 

“But you’ve been the headlines of the internet portals for quite a few weeks now and it seems that it will not die anytime soon.” Their head told him.

 

It is not frequent for Donghae to answer that way to the management but he stood his ground about not saying anything to the public, to the management or to his co-members and friends anything about the issue.

 

 

“…SM entertainment is still not giving a statement about the current issue their artist is in. Super Junior Lee Donghae remained distanced from the reporters and interviews about this. Even his friends don’t know the real thing. Is he really dating someone at the moment?”