(ONESHOT ) Say Goodbye, My Love (Haru Haru) PT 1

(Oneshot) Say Goodbye, My Love (Haru Haru)

Jiyong woke up to Dae Sung and Seung Ri’s face smiling down at him. 

“The GD is up now! Joeunahchimineyo!” Dae Sung said waving his hand at him. Jiyong closed his eyes and covered his face with his pillow. Seung Ri took the pillow off of him and threw it on the floor. 

“ Hyung, its time to get up.” Seung Ri told him smiling and poking him with his pointer finger. Jiyong groaned and turned over covering his face with his blankets. Dae Sung snapped the blankets off of him and threw them on the floor. Jiyong wrapped his arms around himself and curled up into a ball on his mattress. Dae Sung and Seung Ri tipped his mattress over to the floor in one quick motion and Jiyong fell to the floor with a thud. 

“Aish!” Jiyong said standing to his feet quickly, and straightening his hoodie. “Fine, I’m up, I’m 
up!” Dae Sung and Seung Ri cracked up and ran from his room before he could do anything to them. Jiyong sighed, placed his mattress back on the bed frame and sat down. He was still very tired and only wanted to go back to sleep. How could they have so much energy in the morning? I’m going to kill them. he thought in amusement while he picked out some clothes and headed for the shower. 

After he got dressed he went to the kitchen, poured himself some orange juice and sat at the kitchen table next to Tae Yang. 

“Why do you look so gloomy, man?”Tae Yang asked him before he bit a piece of bacon. Jiyong forced a smile. 

“I’m not gloomy, just tired is all.” Of course that wasn’t the real reason he thought. 

“Aye, you stayed up late writing again? I personally think you need a break.” Tae Yang said nodding his head. Jiyong laughed. 

“I think we all need one.”Tae Yang smiled in agreement. “Where’s TOP hyung?”Jiyong asked when Seung Ri and Dae Sung joined them at the table. 

“He said he would be here in a minute, he’s on the phone with a girl.”Seung Ri replied before eating a serving of rice. 

“A girl? What girl? Are they going out today?”Tae Yang asked. 

“Ah, yeah, they are spending the whole day together. It is White Day after all.” Seung Ri replied. 

“Well, I have to go shoot a commercial scene today, so I can't go out, not that I have a date anyways." Tae Yang said while shaking his head.

"Yah, you’re not the only one working. Seung Ri and I have to go host a White Day special for MBC.”Dae Sung said raising his eyebrows.“It should be a lot of fun.”He added smiling, but Seung Ri looked like he would rather go out on a date. 

“YO! It’s the Tee Oh Peeh!” TOP said in his deep voice, coming into the kitchen with a huge goofy grin on his face. 

“Whoa, hyung is definitely in a good mood.” Tae Yang said laughing giving TOP a fist pound.

“Well, he has a date, what guy wouldn’t be in a good mood?” Seung Ri asked .
Dae Sung looked indifferent. 

“What’s the Kwon Leader doing today?” TOP asked smacking Jiyong on the back. Jiyong thought quietly.

"Ahh, nothin’ much man, just some writing. I’ve been working on a song and I think today I should finish it.” He said, taking one last swig from his cup. 

“Aye! Everyone is working on White Day except for TOP hyung. That’s not fair!” Dae Sung said giving a fake look of jealousy. 

“We wanna go out too!” Seung Ri said pouting his lips and laying his head on Dae Sung’s shoulder. 

“Waaaahhh!” the two of them sobbed together. Tae Yang and Jiyong cracked up. TOP smiled then checked his watch. 

“Time for me to go, T.O.P is out!” he said leaving the kitchen once they all said bye to him. Soon after, Seung Ri and Dae Sung left for MBC studios, followed by Tae Yang. Jiyong was all by himself. He sighed to himself looking at the mess on the table from breakfast. I’ll make Seung Ri and Dae Sung clean it up later. Anyways, they did tip my mattress this morning . He thought smiling. 

He went back to his room and his computer, looking at the music program from which was helping him organize music beats. He opened his most recent project and pressed play, closed his eyes, leaned back in his chair and listened to the music. The reason he was in such a smug mood, the reason he felt a wave of sadness on this day, White Day….its because of her. 

“Saranghayeo, Jiyong. I’m serious, I love you.” A female voice played in his head. He felt a tug in his heart at the remembrance of her words. 

“Finally I realize that I am nothing without you. I was so wrong, forgive me. “ Jiyong thought and opened his eyes and shook his head. He didn’t want to remember her, the pain was too much. 

“My broken heart like a wave, my shaken heart like a wind. My heart vanished like smoke; it can’t be removed like a tattoo. I sigh deeply as if the ground is going to cave in, only dusts are piled up in my mind. Say goodbye.” Jiyong felt a stinging sensation in his eyes; he shook his head and tried to clear the thoughts away. The memories came back anyway. 

“I’ll love you forever, if you promise to love me forever. You’re more then special to me. I want to be with you forever.” He said hugging her closer to his body. He loved how she smelled, so much like a beautiful garden. He loved how she felt in his arms. 

“Of course I promise Jiyong. We were meant to be together.” She said pulling away from his embrace, her eyes shining with tears. He smiled and wiped them away. 

“I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you. But somehow I managed to live on longer than I thought. You don’t answer anything as I cry out, I miss you”Jiyong stood up and walked to the window. He looked outside as the breeze touched his face. He could see so much of Seoul from the view; he could sense so many places in the city where he had spent time with her. One place in particular....Namsan Park.