Chapter 8

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s ‘tactic’ didn’t end just there. Few days have passed and she’s still into it.

 

Apparently, it has become a habit.

 

Little that the bear know that a kiss means something completely different from what she thinks it is and its effect.

 

“A kiss is something that can make Joohyun not angry at Ddeulgi!” Literally.

 

Yeri was supposed to correct her, but she didn’t. She has come to enjoy seeing her unnie get embarrassed. Not really, a part of her sheer of joy was really just that she was able to do all the fun things she can do with Seulgi without having to hear her unnie nag. Why? Because Seulgi is her side kick.

 

 But they don’t always get off the hook that easily. Sometimes Joohyun can be faster. You can say that she, too, got used to it.

 

And would do anything to avoid it.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Joohyun woke up feeling the warm behind her. Adjusting the light surrounding her before turning to the bunny-shaped alarm clock on the wall. She can’t make up what time is it as it was still kind of dark.

 

She stopped moving when the snuggling bear on her back her becomes tighter as she leaned a little forward to study the clock.

 

4:23 a.m.

 

“Ugh.” The bunny groaned, turning her attention to Seulgi who’s hands are still on her waist. “Why do you have to move a lot.”

She doesn’t. Seulgi only snuggle closer and tighter.

 

Joohyun pushed her away as lightly as possible, not wanting to wake the bear up. It’s not that it was uncomfortable, it’s just that Seulgi moves (cuddles) a lot and it’s awkward for the bunny. But she can’t really do anything about it.

 

There’s no more room in the house. Joohyun took over her parents’ room while Yeri retained the room she used to share with her unnie back in the days when her parents are still in Korea.

 

Everytime Joohyun told Seulgi to just sleep on the sofa or in the sleeping bag on the floor of her room, she would eventually just ‘sleepwalk’ next to Joohyun and hugged her back. Seulgi never woke up anywhere but beside her master.

 

It just comes so natural.

 

It just comes automatic. (lol)

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

“WHYYYYYYY????”

 

“Because I said so.”

 

“BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?????”

 

The baby bear’s cries became louder seeing the bunny crossing her arms, not wanting to take her ban off the bear from her daily television time.

 

“NO” Joohyun insisted.

 

“WHYYYYYYYYY????????” Seulgi grabbed her by the edge of her shirt.

 

“That thing is a bad influence!” Her master pointed at the television. “I cannot let you learn any more negative thoughts!”

 

Seulgi squinted her eyes while looking up at Joohyun. She was about to pull Joohyun by the shoulders to ‘calm her down’, But Joohyun already knew too well. The bunny just pushed the bear away, causing her to stumble down on her bottom. “AAHGRHSKUHASKUA!”

 

“I know what you’re doing and it won’t work this time.”

 

“Hey vhat’s asll ze wuckus avout?” A wild squirtle with a slice of French toast in .

 

“Bae Yeri, manners.” Her unnie threw her a look. She then swallowed before mumbling a sorry. “What’s all the ruckus abou- Why is Seulgi on the floor?” Yeri raised a brow after turning to a whining bear who’s currently facing the floor.

 

“JOOHYUN SHAID NOHNO TO DDULGEY WATSHING THIBIII-“ The bear whined loudly still facing the floor.

 

“Unnie, you’re too much..We’ll be heading out to school soon and you’re already like this to her..” Yeri walked to Seulgi and held her up. The bear had tears in her eyes.

 

“Whatever, she can still sketch right?” her unnie crossed her arms.

 

“NOOO!”

 

Yeri tapped her chin for a few seconds before a light bulb appeared in her brain. “Oh! Why don’t you follow us to our schools?” She chirped.

 

“WHAT? NO!!” Joohyun shouted in disbelief.

 

“School?” The bear sniffed.

 

“Yeah! You can see where me and unnie always go during our school time!”

 

“Yeri!!” Joohyun fumed when her dongsaeng ignored her.

 

“Oh c’mon unnie! We can’t just leave  Seulgi like this alone until after school. Plus, this is just for the sake of her basic knowledge.” Yeri quoted in the air. “Besides, if there’s an emergency, she’ll know where to go!”

 

“No.”

 

“I want to go!!” Seulgi is all smiley now.

 

“No.”

 

“Aww pleasseee unnie let her goooo.”

 

“No.”

 

“PLEASE LET DDEULGI GOO-“ Seulgi was on her attempt again and it caught Joohyun off guard. Luckily it only landed on her cheek.

 

“Okay! Okay! Just... stop that!” She pushed Seulgi away when she felt her pout lingering on her cheeks. “Uhh.”

 

“YAYYY!” The both squealed in unison as they head out of the door hand in hand.

 

The oldest groaned but a smile then crept on her face seeing the two getting along well (too well maybe).

 

“Yah, idiot! You forgot your bag!”

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

“Why are we here again?” The hamster whined when her satan friend dragged her near the school gate.

 

“I just have the feeling that we should wait for the grandma here.” Sooyoung said flatly.

 

“You’re so gonna get slapped with her walking stick if she hears that.”

 

“LOL LOOK WHO’S TALKING- Oh! Joohyun-ah!”

 

Just then Joohyun arrived with a bear clinging on her.

 

“See what I told you.” Sooyoung grinned proudly at Seungwan who frantically went running towards Seulgi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter