Chapter 23

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri’s POV

 

I don’t know if it’s just me or Joohyun unnie is getting more and more clingy than oh I don’t know, like EVER.

 

Sure as her baby sister I know that skinship is part of her nature, but I’ve never seen her THIS clingy to anyone, to Seulgi unnie to be certain.

 

Not that I’m complaining, but I honestly think they should keep it low.

 

It’s cute really, sometimes when it’s already midnight and I went to unnie’s, um, THEIR room, I mean, to borrow something to finish my coursework, I got a glimpse of Seulgi unnie spooning her. It’s really an adorable, I’d say.

 

And sometimes when I got the timing right, Joohyun unnie would turn around and throw her hand around Seulgi unnie’s neck and they’ll cuddle in their sleep.

 

Also, I once witnessed them dancing together when I woke up a little later than the couple, Seulgi unnie would have her hand on Irene unnie’s waist and her hand would be on Seulgi unnie’s shoulder.

 

I’m guessing Seulgi unnie wanted to help preparing breakfast but they ended up playing?

 

Cute.

 

But in other occasion, when I mentioned that they’re supposed to keep it low-key, the making out part.

 

As I said before that Joohyun unnie’s clinginess had really levelled up. But that didn’t come out as one-sided, as Seulgi unnie is quite the same.

 

This one happened about a few days ago when we were just hanging out in the living room. We can’t really do much since it was still raining. And maybe they weren’t aware of my present when I’m practically doing my homework on the dining table but I choose the seat where I can still see the tv.

 

With that I can still their figure. As always, Joohyun unnie was just leaning against Seulgi unnie while she had her hand around unnie’s waist.

 

It started off with them giggling on a silly commercial but then Seulgi unnie attacked her, showering her with tickles. I only shook my head, smiling inwardly because of the sweetness as I turned my attention back to my work, but I snapped back when the laughter died down and I was greeted by Seulgi unnie leaning in for a kiss that turned heated only after a few second.

 

I quickly pulled my papers up to cover my eyes and I can’t help but to take a peek when Joohyun unnie sighed a little too loudly, or was it a sigh?

 

Seulgi unnie was literally straddling her, and maybe, just maybe, she had this weird look on her face, or is it just me? Because the next moment Seulgi unnie leaned once again lightly tugged Irene unnie’s lower lips, she purred, or groaned? I don’t’ know!

 

Luckily for me and (maybe) unluckily for them, I threw an orange out of reflex and that’s when they realized I actually exist.

 

Aside from waking up to them dancing in the early morning, I’ve also seen them making out on the kitchen counter, what the heck.

 

It was almost 7 a.m. when I went down to drink some water but the sight of Irene unnie sitting on the counter with her arms around Seulgi unnie’s and was standing between her legs.

 

There it was, the groaning from Seulgi unnie as she slowly brought her hands up, caressing Joohyun unnie’s thighs.

 

And their lip-locking sessions were audible, for God’s sake!

 

That time, I threw my giant Hello Kitty plushie and yelled, “CAN YOU GUYS NOT?!”

 

However, I’m not the one to block Joohyun unnie’s happiness. If she’s happy then I’m happy. If having someone to cling on and to trade “I love you’s” with makes her smile, then people should let her be. Unnie needs to take a break from school anyway, and now that she has a love life, it’s perfect.

 

Now I’m making my unnie sound pitiful, right? Hahahahaha, trust me, people of both gender are actually lining to speak a word with her. Seeing Seulgi won the competition was quite a surprise.

 

 Seulgi unnie’s existence does bring good luck, everyone gets their ow benefits actually, apart from Joohyun unnie who actually owns her, Seulgi provides us warm and comfort.

 

Like, literally, I don’t know how she does it but Seulgi unnie radiates such comforting warm, even Seungwan unnie and Sooyoung unnie can confirm.

 

They just…

 

They just need to keep it low.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

It wasn’t raining anymore so Joohyun thought it would be nice to get out and get the sun, thinking she should bring the grunting bear beside her to the beach perhaps?

 

“hnnggg-“ Seulgi grunts, scrunching her nose when the latter won’t stop poking her nose, only to receive a tighter hug around her waist.

 

“wake up, bear” she switched to caressing the brunette’s ear, this time Seulgi smiles. Something Seulgi likes that she had discovered recently. 

 

“do it again” she whines quietly when Joohyun stops, giggling on her respond.

 

“no no, wake up and go prepare yourself”

 

“where are we going?” Seulgi mumbles against her belly earning another giggling fit from the latter. “give me 1 more hour... sleep with me…” she argues.

 

“2 minutes or no kisses for a week” Joohyun argues back, although that rule is nearly impossible to obey herself, nonetheless it made Seulgi sit up almost immediately with her eyes screaming I’M AWAKE I’M AWAKE I’M AWAKE.

 

“see? That isn’t so bad” Joohyun leans to give a peck on the corner of Seulgi’s lips, turning her frown, upside down.

 

“you’re lucky I love you” Seulgi grins, leaning to plant a kiss on her girlfriend’s cheek.

 

Before anything else could happen, Joohyun’s phone rings, she grabs it from the lamp table and reads the caller’s ID.

 

THE QUEEN.

 

“oh boy…” Joohyun sighs, why on earth would she calling her early in the morning? She never actually saved a number under that stupid name but she knows too well who it could be.

 

“hello and when the heck did you changed your name on my contact list-“

 

“eyy eyy easy there, Bae.” Sooyoung laughs from the other line, “and good morning to you too! Put it on loudspeaker, I know Seulgi is there too.” And so she does.

 

“Sooyoungie! Good morning!” Seulgi shifts closer to the phone, waving as if the girl on the other line can see.

 

“ah baby bear! Good morning too. Sorry if I interrupted your mini getaway with your girlfriend there heeeeeaaahahaha” Sooyoung annoyingly (to Joohyun) laughs.

 

Yes, it has been a week or more that the two have been official, and of course the dating information is a must to be known by the besties, who actually gave off an unsurprisingly normal responds,

 

“I knew this would happen.”

 

“isn’t it obvious”

 

Are some of the few Joohyun had received.

 

“ahh it’s… okay?” the bear shrugs, again as if Sooyoung can see it.

 

“cut to the chase, will you?” Joohyun grunts, but not after blushing a bit. “is sooo early and sooo unlike you to be awake at this time.”

 

“exCYOSE ME, BAE. I am not that lazy of an arse-“

 

Yes you are, she rolls her eyes.

 

“anyway, I was thinking… Since we’ll be getting our feet back to school soon,” Sooyoung pauses, “um, wanna go camping?”

 

The line, screw that, EVERYTHING went dead after Sooyoung asked. Only the ticking sound of the clock hanging on the wall can be heard and Seulgi can’t help but to look at the phone and her girlfriend and then back to the phone repeatedly because it was too quiet.

 

“c-camping?!” Joohyun almost shout.

 

“yeah, bring Seulgi and little Yeri along. We’ll go camp… in my backyard!”

 

Another long pause, but this time they can actually hear Yeri sneezes from her room.

 

“YOUR BACKYARD?!!”

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

Joohyun didn’t know why and how is she now standing in front of Sooyoung’s house, accompanied by an excited bear and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter