Chapter 21

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small note;

I hate waiting….. and violence too, so…. Les just skip some small parts shall we? :’)

 

Another small note;

 

theres a QnA session notice by the end of this chapter~~

 

---

 

 

 

Nope, Joohyun wasn’t even close to being affronted by her bestie who just took her bear away on a brief date, or so she thought it was.

 

She actually knew her dearest friend was trying to push her, making her admit that pride does not come before love. But of course, she didn’t know about their plan.

 

Yet, there she was trying her best to mask and evade everything just because she felt pity for her own dignity.

 

To be short, Joohyun regretted it. How much longer can she stay selfish? She loathed at way of thought.

 

Seulgi doesn’t deserve this, she never does.

 

“I get it okay!” Joohyun immediately spill those words right after she confronted them, leaving the mobile cactus behind and throwing away her disguise so Seulgi would detached herself from Seungwan (like, who won’t be terrified by that fake moustache?)

 

“Oh! It’s Joohyunnie!“

 

“Mother of cactuses, finally!” Seungwan breathe inaudibly, she then signals Seulgi to go her, which the latter abide without a doubt.

 

For a moment, Joohyun had forgot what she was about to say as if everything was thrown out of the window when Seulgi interwinded their fingers while spawning a bright grin.

 

“let’s…let’s go home”

 

Home.

 

Seulgi’s heart tingles at the word, she turns to Seungwan and the latter gave her a nod, reminding her what she was told during their short event together, Seulgi responded back with a nod and tightens her hold.

 

“yeah.. let’s go home”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

To say that Seulgi’s nervous would be an understatement, the bear is shaking like a leaf, at least from the inside.

 

As from the outside, she’s still sporting that huge grin, which is nowhere from being awkward to Joohyun.

 

It would be a lie if she says that she hasn’t thought about the so-called lessons she got through Seungwan.

 

They haven’t spoken a word since the left the park, or it’s just that both of them didn’t know what to say. It wasn’t awkward though, the atmosphere was rather calming as they walk in an accustomed pace, hand in hand.

 

A perfect theme for a couple, to be exact.

 

Seulgi’s heart palpitates as they reached the Bae’s. She walks in after Joohyun had unlocked the door and waited for her to finish locking back the door.

 

Make your move, Ddeulgi! Joohyun’s about to finish locking, ask her out, as her out come on!- Seulgi’s breathing suddenly becomes uneven, it started becoming audible.

 

However, before Seulgi could even utter a word when Joohyun turns around, the latter swiftly launches forward and hugs her, wrapping her arms tight around Seulgi’s waist and burying her face in her chest.

 

“J-Joohyun?” Seulgi was startled, not that she was complaining, she had been too emerged in her own thoughts that she didn’t even realise that Joohyun was out of it from earlier.

 

The bear then slides her arms, hugging Joohyun back loosely when she didn’t respond at all, they stayed like that for a while.

 

“Joohyun, are you okay?” Seulgi whispers in which Joohyun shakes her head in respond, causing a slight vibrate on her chest.

 

 

“What’s wro-“ Joohyun suddenly cuts her by latching her lips against Seulgi’s. She’s once against caught by surprise when Joohyun glides her arms up, circling them around the latter’s neck, pulling her closer as she deepened the contact.

 

Seulgi was probably still in dazed that Joohyun started whining between the kiss when she didn’t reciprocate immediately as she wanted. She, in fact, isn’t type to initiate this sort of gesture that Seulgi was caught off guard.

 

Feeling the urge, Seulgi then gave in and responded with the same intensity, their make out session turned a bit heated when Joohyun pushes them both backward until the taller’s back hit the wall.

 

“tell me-“ Joohyun pulls back briefly to ask before leaning again, “why did you easily gave in when Seungwan asked you out?”

 

“What do you m-mea-n” Seulgi tries to speak out of curiosity but Joohyun just won’t let her.

 

“is it really your nature to flirt a lot?”

 

“why can’t you just focus on one?”

 

“I own you don’t I?”

 

“saying “I like you” to everyone like it was the most normal thing to do-“

 

“If you like Seungwan that much, why don’t you just tell me!”

 

The questions which sounded more like statements came unremitting like Joohyun was very confident about them, but her actions told otherwise. Each of it were spawned in between kisses.

 

Confused, Seulgi puts a little force in pulling making her succeed in making a space between them. “Huh? what are you talking about?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter