Chapter 2

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun slept a little too well that night. It's either because it was Friday, or the teddy bear in her arm made her feel very comfortable. She doesn't know.

 

But it doesn't really matter at all since she got her beauty sleep, Joohyun thought. She grinned on the warm in her arms with her eyes closed, feeling very comfy.

But the grin on her face was replaced by a slight frown, eyebrows furrowed when she tried to lift the teddy bear but failed. It was too heavy, and somehow big.

 

As far as she remembered, the bear wasn't that heavy and wasn't that big the last time she lift it from side to side in her sleep.

She's also pretty sure the said bear can't make any sound. But why is she hearing a light sound of snoring now?

 

WAIT A MINUTE-

 

Joohyun's eyes snapped wide open as she collected her thoughts.

 

She frozed. She's not hugging the teddy bear.

 

In her arms, was a human, her face was a little too close to Joohyun's. The figure's breathing can be felt near Joohyun's lips. She was supposed to be panic but ended up studying, what she assume was a she because of her sharp features and long brown hair, the same colour as the teddy bear as she remembered.

 

The said girl had her arms in her chest while Joohyun's were around her waist. She looked down to her hands, and thats when it hitted her.

 

"Ahhh!!" Joohyun screamed, quickly backing off the girl, only to have her own body fell off the bed, bottom first. But the pain was left ignored as she was scared to death.

 

Why is there a stranger in my bed??? And she's !!

 

She lifted her head a little to confirm her last statement. She's right. The girl was .

 

Her face went tomato red as she recalled their last position.

 

Joohyun was out of words, she can't really make out anything in her head at the moment as everything went blurry.

 

Wait, where's my teddy bear??? She once again lift up her head to scan around the bed, it wasn't there.

 

She backed away some more until her back reaches the wall and the back of her head hitted on her study desk. Apparently, she's under her desk.

 

Joohyun yelped, holding the back of her head with both hands. But everything stopped when she hears the rustling sound coming from the bed, the no longer sleeping girl to be precise.

 

She can scream for help but she doesn't want Yeri to be killed at such a young age yet too. So, she just grab whatever there is on her desk and held it high, pointing at the stranger.

 

"S-S-Stay back!" She stuttered, while pointing what it seems to be a pencil in her hand.

 

The stranger's eyes fluttered open, blinking rapidly as to adjust the morning light around her. With the cover still over her body, the stranger lifted her body slightly to search for the owner of the voice. Her haze fell upon Joohyun who's currently trembling. She tried to focus on her, still trying to adjust her eyes with the surrounding.

 

Cute, Joohyun thought when the girl only had one eyes open when she tried to focus on her. But thats not the point! She shooked her head vigorously at the sudden thought.

 

"Master?..." The stranger called out and everything around Joohyun's thought went back to Lalaland.

 

"What are you doing there?" She called out again. Her voice was husky, probably because she just woke up. "W-what? W-who??" Joohyun questioned. And the other nodded.

 

"I don't even know you! Who are you to call me 'Master'?! And why are you on my bed????!" Joohyun was too confused, she had to raise her voice. She held the pencil a little tighter this time when it fell lose after hearing the stranger's voice back then.

 

The girl tilted her head a bit, a pout was formed. Joohyun can't help but to think she was adorable despite the situation she's in. But she kept the same expression.

 

"Of course you are! You brought me here and activated me."

 

"Huh?"

 

The girl pointed on her lips, "You activated me." She repeated. Joohyun was still too confused but she blushed hard nevertheless.

 

"What do you mean by acti- WAIT NO NO NO NO NO STOP!!" She was about to demand for more explanation but stopped, waving her arms in front of her when the girl was about to get up and walked to Joohyun. She's pretty sure her face was red this time. The girl was after all.

 

This time it's the girl's turn to be confused, as she threw Joohyun a questioning look.

 

"You're.... . .." It was almost inaudible as Joohyun tried to eye everything except her.

 

The girl looked down to herself, "So? I was all the time. Even back when I was a teddy bear."

 

"What?"

 

"I said I was all the tim-"

 

"No! Not that, the thing you said in the last part.." Joohyun th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter