Chapter 14

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No- Mr. Shin please let us do it!” Seungwan is trying to argue back as polite as possible but it doesn’t seem to work as the teacher kept pushing them away.

 

“No no, you guys go back to class, we don’t want any crowds” he says still pushing them.

 

“But, its free period!”

 

“One more word and I’ll put you both on duty for 2 weeks!” the girls shuts their mouth immediately after that.

 

As soon as their teacher left them, they went back to their mini high pitched whispering, “DUDE WE’RE IN TROUBLE-“

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

Seulgi has not spoken a word since Momo ‘snatched’ her away for the so called tour around the school, it’s either because she was too submerged with the surroundings, or it as Momo’s intimidating smirks from time to time. Maybe both.

 

Seulgi had greeted a few (A LOT) of students who became her fangirls and fanboys in less than 10 seconds when she gladly returns them with her oh so toothy grin that makes her eyes disappears whenever she initiates it.

 

They almost made a crowd around Seulgi, but Momo’s presence made it impossible. Seulgi doesn’t know why, she just rolls with it how her two dearest tutors told her to.

 

“So, Seulgi…”

 

“Y-Yes?” The bear startles when Momo starts off. Sure, she has been talking, introducing the facilities here and there but something is different about her tone this time.

 

“Back in class… you did say something about being Seungwan’s relative?”

 

“Seungwannie? Ah yes!”

 

“Oh…” she pauses. “then do you know who I am?”

 

“Of course! You’re the one who called me cute when we first meet!” the bear grins.

 

“no, not that, I mean, my connection with Seungwan?”

 

“uh… no? what is your connection with Seungwannie?”

 

The latter looks taken aback as her steps got slower until Seulgi is now walking ahead of her. “is that so...” she says to herself.

 

“Eh? What do you mean?” Seulgi tilts her head, turning around to face her.

 

Momo says nothing, instead, she grabs her by the wrist and excitedly makes a way for both of them into a room.

 

“Perfect. Never mind that. Next stop, we’ll see what you got!”

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

“Here you go, all done!” Joohyun hands a folder to the student council’s assistant who returns her with his gummy smile which she’d pay to see every day. Pretty cringe worthy, really. If Sooyoung was reader, she’d comment “DISGUSTING.

 

“Ah I can’t thank you enough!” he takes the folder with a hand while the other holds her by the shoulder.

 

“It was nothing really…” She blushes upon the contact.

 

“I need to repay you” Joohyun waves her hand rather in panic, but Bogum choose to ignore her as he takes out a pocket-sized paper bag from his blazer. “Please take it”

 

“I-“

 

“I would be pretty upset if you won’t” he pouts.

 

With her crush begging her to, she had no other choice. Slowly her hands approach it making the assistant laugh and pulls her right hand to put the gift in her palm before making her clench it.

 

“Y-You don’t have to” Joohyun has her head down trying to hide her red face after opening the bag, revealing a bear-shaped crystal keychain.

 

“Oh but I want to!” he smiles. “besides, you already helped me a lot”

 

“Thank you” she almost sounded inaudible.

 

“no sweats.”

 

Joohyun literally feels like being on cloud nine as in the moment with her dream-dazed face, her besties would be grimacing to witness such scene.

 

 

“which reminds me… can you help me with another one?”

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

Sliding from slip to slip at the corridor, hiding from Mr. Shin currently are the hamster and the satan,

 

“SHHH”

 

“I DIDN’T EVEN SAY ANYTHING”

 

“Shhhh I said!” the satan scolds half whispering.

 

-which is poorly done because almost most of the students around are eyeing them and in their view, they both look like the neighbourhood’s dumb and dumber.

 

“you know what, this is useless. Mr. Shin is already out of the school ground by now aND WE’RE NOT EVE INVISBLE TO EVERYONE’S SIGHT!” Seungwan huffs while crossing her arms.

 

“ah but it won’t be awesome and dangerous to not do so-“ the latter pulls her by the forearm to hide behind a small plant which barely covers her lower half. Seungwan rolls her eyes for the nth time that day.

 

Her bored eyes turns focused as she hears melodic beats from somewhere. “yah, can you hear that?” she shooks the taller’s shoulder.

 

“can’t, too busy being invisible-“

 

“no I’m serious! Can you hear that???”they look around as if it could help them listen more attentively.

 

“hold on… I know this song…” Sooyoung stand up from her crouching position. “isn’t that…”

 

“Red Velvet’s Be Natural!” they both point at each other with wide eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter