Angelynn - PLOT 23: The Perfect Date

13 Stars - One-shots Compilation(BUSY)

 

Everything’s fixed now. I have nothing to worry. I spent almost a week to prepare for this date. I want this day to be special. I just hope nothing fails.

I parked my car in front of her house. I went outside the car and straightened my coat. I took a deep breath, walked towards the gate and pressed the doorbell. After a few minutes of waiting, the gate opened. My beautiful girlfriend smiled at me. She’s wearing a simple dress. Beautiful.

I smiled at her. “Are you ready?”

Vilyn nodded. “Ne.”

“Kaja,” then we went inside the car.

I put on my seatbelt and checked if she already put hers. Then I started the engine… and nothing happened.

“What?” I said. Then I tried turning the engine on again. Nothing. “Aish!”

“What happened?” she asked.

I looked at her. “I’m afraid that the engine might not run. Wait. I’ll just call my mom’s driver-”

She interrupted me. “No need for that, oppa.”

I gave her a confused look. “What?”

She gave me another stunning smile. “Let’s just ride a bus.”

Honestly, I didn’t expect her to say that. “Ani. I won’t let you ride a bus.”

“I’ve been in a bus before. There’s nothing to worry, araso?” then she removed the seatbelt and went out of the car.

I admit. I’ve never ridden a bus before. It’s because I already have my own car and also because I hate the fact that there’s a possibility that you have to stand up when it’s full. I don’t like standing inside a moving vehicle. And unfortunately, all the buses are full. We have no choice but to stand. Ugh. I hope this won’t ruin our date.

“I’ll just pick up my car tomorrow,” I said.

Vilyn nodded. “Araso. What time?”

“I think I’ll go there after work.”

“Okay. I’ll wait for you in front of the house,” then she put a piece of meat into . I also did the same. “I love the food, oppa.”

I smiled. “I know. That’s why I brought you here.”

Then the waiter came. “Here’s your bill, sir,” then he handed me a small black folder.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, sir. Enjoy your food,” then he left.

I opened the folder. 35500 won.

“How much is the bill?” she asked.

I looked at her. “I’ll pay for it.” I’m sure she’ll insist on paying for our food. Aish!

“Ani. You’re always the one paying. Leave it to me.”

“Ani. You leave it to me,” then I gave her a smile and took my wallet out.

What the. Where the hell are my credit cards? I searched my wallet again. Aish! Don’t tell me I left it. Ugh. This is embarrassing. Eotteohke?

“Forgot your cards?”

I looked up and gave her a weak smile. “N-Ne.”

She smiled back. “I told you. Leave it to me,” then he grabbed her wallet. “How much?”

I sighed. Embarrassing. “35500.”

“Araso,” then she pulled out some cash and gave it to me. “Here.”

I took the money and put it inside the folder. “Thanks,” then I looked down. “Mianhae.”

“Next time, allow me to spend some money, araso?”

“But-”

“No buts.”

I sighed again and nodded. “Araso.”

“Good. Let’s eat.”

After eating, she said she wanted to go to the park. And now we’re here, walking slowly, enjoying the breeze. There are only few people here. That’s a good thing. It’s a bit quiet than usual.

“Oppa.”

I looked at her. “Ne?”

She smiled but she didn’t look back at me. “Gomawo.”

I raised an eyebrow. “For what?”

“For spending this day with me.”

I looked down. “But I failed. I planned this date to be a perfect one… but I failed.”

Then I felt her hand in mine. She held it tight. “Seriously, oppa. I enjoyed this day.”

“I know you didn’t-”

“Jinjjaro. This is perfect for me. Our perfect date ever.”

I looked back at her. A smile crossed my face. I stopped walking and pulled her into a hug. “Thanks, Vilyn.”

She hugged me back. “You don’t have to thank me. I should be the one saying that… Thanks.”

Then suddenly, it rained. But we don’t care about getting wet. We just stayed there, hugging each other. A perfect date? Hmmm. Maybe not. But today’s our best date ever.

 

*************************************************************

Done!! Hope you liked it! It's a bit short, though.:))

-ctrl_me