New year part 1: The date.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday, which meant it was the last day of 2016. Yoongi felt extra happy that day, since their boss actually gave them the entire day off and closed the store. Yoongi wasn’t s sure Krystal’s father would be so happy though when he finds that out, but right now, Yoongi couldn’t care less.

 

This year would be his first new year not celebrating it at home with his family. His mother seemed pretty joyful about it, talking like her oldest son never had friends before. Well, technically, he didn’t. Now Yoongi had both a boyfriend and a best friend in one person! He knew he shouldn’t feel so proudful about it at his age, since his younger brother already had tons of friends and partners.

 

He was walking to the cafe that he and Jimin had agreed to meet up at. Before going to the younger boy’s house and celebrate new year with the big family, the two of them decided to go on a little date together. Just a normal, innocent date with your lover. Nothing more. Well, Yoongi sure hoped for more. But right now he was just happy that he could be next to Jimin.

 

As he was lost in his thoughts, he had already arrived to the said place and was suddenly surrounded by lots of people. He immediately noticed Jimin who was happily weaving and jumping at the sight of the older boy. Yoongi smirked slightly, walked over to him and they greeted each other with a warm hug.

 

As Yoongi felt Jimin’s muscular arms around him, he had to force himself to let go off the boy. As Jimin was talking about something and the boys walked into the cafe, Yoongi just couldn’t stop staring at Jimin. His smile, his laugh, the way he hit Yoongi every time he saw a cool person, just everything he did made Yoongi feel like the luckiest person on the planet.

 

They walked up to the checkout and looked at the menu on the wall to see what they wanted to order. Jimin decided for some hot chocolate with lots of whip cream, while Yoongi just went for some simple black coffee. He took the order and paid for both of them. Jimin tried to refuse Yoongi paying for him, but the older just shook his head and wanted to spoil the kid. When they had gotten their stuff, they walked to a empty table further in the back and settled down. Immediately as Jimin started drinking his sugar-drink and continued talking, Yoongi looked at him again.

 

Jimin must’ve of had noticed Yoongi’s staring. His head tilted a little of the side, like he was wondering what Yoongi was thinking about but still continued talking. Yoongi just kept staring at the younger boy until he couldn’t take it anymore. He got closer to Jimin, grabbed his head and brought their lips together. It was just the simplest and quickest smack, but apparently enough to make Jimin stop talking completely and make him blush.

 

‘’Hyung! What’re you doing, we’re in a public place!’’ Jimin whispered as he was almost melting of embarrassment and hid his face behind his hands.

‘’Sorry. But I just love you so much that I couldn’t control myself.’’ Yoongi said and felt a little bit of redness himself.

 

When Jimin heard Yoongi’s sudden confession, he almost dropped his hot chocolate. It wasn’t of course the first time the older boy had told Jimin that he loved him, but it just felt extra special now. His embarrassment slowly died and was replaced by a big smile that just couldn’t go away. Yoongi noticed how happy Jimin looked. Just as happy as he felt.

 

As Jimin talked about random stuff and Yoongi as usual just listened, he saw Jimin’s hand lying on the table in front of him. Tempted to touch it, he slowly put down his own hand on Jimin’s and the younger felt the sudden weight on his hand. He looked at Yoongi and the boys intertwined their fingers romantically, just letting their hands rest like that while Jimin continued talking.

 

Yoongi felt other people staring at them and whispering about them, but nothing in the entire world could disturb or annoy him at the moment. Just looked at Jimin’s face made Yoongi realize how lucky and in love he really was. He had never ever felt like this for another person and he felt sad that he couldn’t tell Jimin that every second. But he could see that the younger boy still understood Yoongi’s feelings towards him, as he himself felt the same way.


 

After spending a few hours at the cafe, they decided to just walk around and see if there were any interesting stores. As they walked, Yoongi felt like they really hadn’t had a date in such a long time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter