Merry Christmas.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only two days left to christmas and Yoongi had stuffed his bag with presents in the morning, which all of them he was going to give to Jimin. Maybe it was too much, but Yoongi had so much money on his account since he started working in the store without buying anything at all. He really wasn’t the shopping kind of guy. But now when he had found someone to spend money all, he spent it all.

 

As he was wandering through the school yard, a bunch of people were sending Yoongi nasty looks as he probably looked like some small elf delivering christmas gifts. He ignored the haters and just when he had almost gotten away undisturbed, he saw Hoseok running towards him while screaming happily.

 

‘’HYUUUUUNG! It’s Christmas soon, you know that right?! Hahaha, I really love this time of the year!! But again, who doesn’t?!! Wow, hyung! Why do you look like you’re ready to celebrate christmas already, so many gifts in your bag!! The bag is almost bigger than you!! Hahaha!!!’’ Hoseok shouted as he jump-hugged Yoongi and almost tackled the poor guy.

‘’Yeah, you’re right. I really have to go now though. See you after new year.’’ Yoongi said.

 

Hoseok just nodded happily and didn’t seem to mind that Yoongi abandoned him again, since nothing could make the happiest boy on the planet less happy during the happiest time in the year. Yoongi was about to leave, but then he sighed loudly and turned around. He saw that Hoseok was already jumping away. Before Hoseok left, Yoongi called on the boy and threw something to him.

 

Hoseok caught it without problems and when he saw that the thing in his hands were a wrapped present, his already bright face turned even brighter. Yoongi couldn’t really describe what was happening, but it looked like the boy was about to explode from happiness. He quickly just wished him a Merry christmas and left before something weirder happened.


 

When Yoongi arrived to the store and walked inside, he was met with dazzling lights and decorations brighter than his future. When his eyes had finally gotten used to the brightness, he opened them and saw Krystal standing in front of him. He looked around and couldn’t believe what she had done to the store. It felt like he was in another world. It was just too red and bright everywhere.

 

‘’Little man! You’ve finally arrived! I thought you would never make it during these tough times, but you’re here now! Let’s us celebrate this wonderful time of the year together!’’ She shouted and danced around looking like a christmas tree.

‘’What the heck? What’s with this cow today, she’s even more annoying than usual.’’ Yoongi asked Jimin who was walking towards him.

‘’Oh, don’t mind her, hyung. Noona is just possessed by the christmas spirit!’’ Jimin said and giggled cutely.

 

Yoongi nodded and tried to ignore the impossible girl, but when she was suddenly dancing around him and threw glitter on him, that was the last straw for Yoongi. He grabbed the dancing girl’s arm, made her twirl until she looked like she was about to puke and then he sent her away. She landed into a pile of boxes.

 

Yoongi smirked evilly when Krystal was lying half-dead over there and could barely hold back his laughter when she tried to stand up. Jimin just stood beside him, smiling even though he felt bad for Krystal. Yoongi then turned his head and looked at Jimin, who noticed the older’s stare. His face turned red and he tried looking away. But yoongi walked closer and put his hands on Jimin’s puffy cheeks, pinching them carefully.

 

Jimin’s face was so red that it probably looked redder than a tomat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter