Krystal's biggest fan.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a really chilly Monday afternoon, all the halloween-celebrations had ended and Yoongi could finally go out again without being terrified about meeting some clown. He was standing at the checkout as usual, with his adorable boyfriend Jimin beside him. The boy were currently helping some foreign customer and Yoongi tried his best to look like he understood what was happening.

 

The customer seemed happy with the good service Jimin showed him and walked out of the store with a big smile on his face. But the man seemed a little too happy as he was staring at Jimin without turning his face and looking where he was walking. Hyuk suddenly showed up and the man walked right into him, causing the boy to drop his wet mop on the customer.

 

The customer just sent Hyuk an angry glance, before he disappeared through the door without causing a scene. Hyuk on the other side, seemed to want a fight and was about to run after the man, but Jimin had already seen what was about to happen and ran up to him. He grabbed Hyuk’s hand and told him to stop. Like some well-behaved puppy, Hyuk nodded and went back to cleaning the floor.

 

Jimin walked back to the checkout, where Yoongi was sending him a confused look. Like he was asking the boy how he managed to ‘’tame’’ the wild Hyuk. Jimin just shrugged and stood beside Yoongi with a small smile. As Yoongi was trying to make Jimin explain, Krystal randomly came out from the storage-room.

 

‘’What were you doing in there again, you cow? Eating your ninth lunch?’’ Yoongi asked the girl as she was still chewing on something.

‘’Who do you think I am!? I’m not some pig who eat lunch in the storage-room. I only eat sweets in there! You want some, Jimin?’’ Krystal asked and handed some candy over to Jimin who nodded.

 

Yoongi continued to make fun of Krystal, but the girl just flipped her hair and ignored the hate-comments from him. Jimin was just smiling as his boyfriend and best friend were ‘’having’’ fun while he was eating the chocolate. Yoongi noticed how some chocolate-crumbs fell on the boy’s chin, so he raised his hand and grabbed Jimin’s head.

 

The boy got a little surprised, but let his boyfriend help him remove the dirt. Yoongi smirked slightly and instead of shaking the crumbs off his finger, he instead put the finger in his mouth and it. Jimin’s face turned tomato-red and Krystal who was of course seriously watching everything, was almost dying of fangirling.

 

Completely forgetting that Krystal was literally a centimeter away from their faces, Jimin quickly pressed his lips against Yoongi’s. The boys were just so into it that they only saw each other in the moment and nothing else. But when Yoongi could almost feel Krystal breathing in his ear, he slowly removed Jimin from himself and cleared his throat before things got even weirder. Both of their faces were burning red.

 

‘’That was really hot! Can you do it again, but like, I’ll be filming this time?!’’ Krystal asked and brought up her phone, like it was a normal thing.

‘’Noona!’’ Jimin shouted and hid his embarrassed face on Yoongi’s shoulder.

‘’Go and die, you desperate pig.’’ Yoongi hissed and made the girl get to work.

 

Yoongi was almost about to kick Krystal, but got a cramp in his leg and fell down on the floor in pain. She just laughed at the lame scene, flipped her hair and went back to writing something on her phone. Jimin knew he shouldn’t be laughing at his own boyfriend getting hurt, but it just looked too funny. He helped the poor guy up and quickly massaged his leg to make him feel better.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter