Cold day.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi dragged himself away from the university. It was a lot colder that day than last week and he was sure he had gotten a cold. He sneezed a few times, sighed loudly and tried to resist the feeling of just wanting to lay down on the ground. He was almost at the gate and started looking forward of seeing his cute boyfriend at the store.

 

Just as he passed the gate, he heard someone terrifyingly familiar. Yoongi turned around and saw Hoseok running towards him in full speed. He did of course have his murder-soccer ball with him. It was like the cold weather didn’t even affect the loud boy, as Hoseok was running around in shorts and a t-shirt. But Yoongi mentally nodded, Hoseok was so hyperactive that he probably didn’t need any warm clothes.

 

Yoongi tried to ignore him as usual, but Hoseok was suddenly walking beside him and threw his arm around Yoongi’s shoulder. Always acting like they were best friends. Even when Yoongi clearly tried to shake him of, Hoseok was still smiling and jumping around like some rabbit. But something was off about the guy today.

 

‘’Hyung! You’re my best friend!!’’ Hoseok suddenly shouted, sounding weirder than usual.

‘’...Something wrong?’’ Yoongi asked.

‘’What! Of course nothing’s wrong, hyung! I have soccer-training this evening and I can’t feel happier than this! Ahahaha, you’ve never cared about me like this before, have you? It feels really nice to hear you being concerned about me, hyung!!’’ Hoseok ranted, obviously trying to hide something.

 

Hoseok let go off Yoongi’s shoulders and looked down at the ground. Just when Yoongi started to become really certain there was something wrong with the guy, Hoseok suddenly ran from the spot and started running away. Before leaving, he turned his head to Yoongi and waved at him. Yoongi sighed, he definitely wasn’t the type to shout. But seeing the sunshine-guy like this, made even his heart of stone feel pain.

 

‘’Hoseok. If you wanna talk about something, you can talk to me any time you want(except at night).’’ Yoongi half-shouted, as his voice wasn’t used to that stuff.

 

But it seemed like Hoseok heard it perfectly, as he turned around with a strange-looking face. As if Yoongi had said something unbelievable, he started crying loudly in the middle of the street and Yoongi decided to leave before it got too strange. But before he disappeared, he saw Hoseok making a ‘’arm-heart’’ before leaping away. No matter what worries that guy had, he was still the same annoying Hoseok.

 

Yoongi could finally walk to the store. As he walked the same usual path, he got some nasty looks thrown at him as soon as he sneezed. It seemed as if people thought he had some kind of contagious disease. He sighed for the hundredth time that day and immediately felt calm when he finally arrived at the store.

 

Just as he was about to walk inside, a man in a really expensive-looking suit suddenly appeared before him and walked past. Yoongi then felt a really big sneeze coming up and before he had the time to turn his head, the sneeze came up and all the saliva landed on the poor suit-guy. Yoongi saw the man’s terrified expression and decided to get out of there, before the man turned to to be some kind of gangster.

 

Yoongi entered the store and immediately felt that something was odd. He only saw a few customers in the store, including the impossible Krystal standing at the checkout trying to pretend she could actually do her job. Yoongi looked around. He didn’t see neither his boyfriend or Hyuk.

 

He slowly walked up to Krystal and saw that she wanted to talk with him, but it was probably something about herself so he decided to ignore the girl and just walked past her to the locker-room. He felt the death-glare burning his back as he entered the room. As soon as he walked inside, he saw something… unusual.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter