Don't have time for this.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was staring into a wall. Fiddled with the pencil in hand, tried not to lose his focus on the paper in front of him. The classroom was completely quiet and everyone was so focused on their exam. But Yoongi couldn’t help but slowly get annoyed by every the sound the clock made and the repetitive clicking sound his table-neighbor made.

 

It was just some small math exam, but Yoongi knew he had to pass it. There was so much on the paper that he had practiced with Jimin and that he really should know, but his brain once again betrayed him. If he failed the test and Jimin found out, the boy would think Yoongi hadn’t concentrated at all during his lessons and perhaps take his promise back.

 

After around 1 hour, their teacher finally told them to stop writing and put down their pencils. Yoongi quickly looked through his answers and even if he knew he had failed, he begged to some non-existing god to have mercy on his slow brain. His math-teacher sent him a look of pity when she walked around to pick up all the exams-sheets.

 

Yoongi sighed and thought he could finally go sleep somewhere, but remembered he had to work. Another sigh came out of his mouth. He loved seeing Jimin at the store, but his brain was so worn out that his body also got affected.

 

With slow steps, he walked out of the classroom and dragged himself through the long corridor. Yoongi ignored all the happy-looking people trying to be polite to him and figured they would ignore him back, but then he remembered a person who never understood how to read the atmosphere. He saw Hoseok standing by Yoongi’s locker and as soon as he noticed him, he started waving like crazy and ran up to him.

 

‘’Yooo, hyung! You also did the math exam right now, didn’t you?! It was really confusing, I didn’t understand a single question! Hahaha! Right! You’re going to the store now, aren’t you? Can I come?! I don’t have soccer-practice until 7 pm, so I can hang out a little with you now!’’ Hoseok shouted and invited himself.

‘’...Whatever. Do what you want.’’ Yoongi said, trying to show the annoying guy that he really wasn’t in the mood.

 

But that definitely didn’t make Hoseok understand Yoongi’s mood, as he clapped his hands and shouted even louder when Yoongi didn’t reject him. He threw himself on Yoongi and laughed that terrifying laughter right into Yoongi’s ears. Yoongi sighed, but gave up and dragged himself through the university yard with Hoseok on his back.

 

Suddenly, Hoseok let go off Yoongi and stood up. He picked up a football from his backpack and was randomly showing of his soccer-skills out of nowhere. He skillfully kicked the ball and did things Yoongi had never seen before, as he found sport annoying and boring. Hoseok ran a few steps backwards with his ball on his knee and when he kicked it, the ball flew all the way over to some poor person.

 

Yoongi turned his head and saw that the ball landed right on a high-school student’s head. Hoseok just laughed and ran over to them to get his ball, but Yoongi’s eyes got wider than humanly possible when he saw who the person who got hit by the ball was. It was one of those high-schoolers from hell.

 

Yoongi immediately turned around and actually ran, not even thinking twice about abandoning Hosek. He ain’t got no time for that.

 

He almost fell twice and broke his leg, dropped his things and ran into some sour-looking old lady. When he finally arrived alive to the store, he ran up to Jimin and lied down on the floor. The black-haired boy and the annoyingly blonde Krystal stared at him with confused eyes.

 

‘’Hyung, should I ask what’s happening? Did someone mess with you again?’’ Jimin asked as he raised his fist and was ready to fight.

‘’Who cares about what happened to him, listen to what I was talking about! This is super-important, as it’s about me!’’ Krystal said and ignored the dying boy on the floor.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter