Library date.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a saturday morning and Yoongi was sitting on a bus to the library. He was extremely happy, even though it didn’t show on his face. Normally, he would never be excited about something study-related. But today Jimin would help him with math. Even though it probably wasn’t, Yoongi couldn’t help but feel that they were going on a date.

 

It was also Yoongi’s first weekend in a very long time that he wasn’t going to spend in the store. Because of that, Jimin had also started working only on the weekdays since Yoongi was basically the only reason that he was still there. It wasn’t like that boy actually needed more money. But at the same time, that meant Hyuk would be working completely alone on the weekends. Which kind of worried Yoongi.

 

Yoongi shrugged and got up from his seat, walked to the door and waited for the bus to stop moving. The door opened and he dragged himself out. As he walked out and the bus disappeared, Yoongi saw a kid in a stroller staring at him with huge eyes. He tried to smile at it, but the kid started crying instead. He quickly walked away from there.

 

He arrived to the huge library, immediately feeling the upcoming annoyance as he saw all the old people and kids everywhere. But then he saw the huge black car park in front of him and Yoongi calmed down. Seunghyun got out of the car, walked to the other side and helped Jimin out. Jimin said something to his cousin and the car was once again gone. Even if there was as usual tons of curious commoners staring at them, Yoongi didn’t care about anything else but Jimin.

 

Jimin waved at Yoongi as he leapt over to him. The older boy met him with open arms and Jimin quickly hugged him, even though he would like to never let him go. The boys looked at each other and sent the other meaningful glances.

 

‘’Hyung, do you have all necessary things with you?’’ Jimin asked happily, as the boys walked up the stairs.

‘’Sure. But, Jimin, are you sure you’re able to teach me? I’m really bad at math. Not as bad as I am at english, but still not good at all.’’ Yoongi said.

‘’It’ll be fine, hyung! You’re not stupid, just lazy. And I’ve been homeschooled all my life, so I’m sure I know all there is to know!’’ Jimin said and laughed a little.

 

Yoongi nodded and opened the huge door for Jimin who happily walked inside, then he walked in right behind the boy. As it was a saturday, you would think that most people would be sleeping at home or out partying. But since it was early morning, the place was flooded with the kind of people Yoongi couldn’t stand.

 

Jimin looked both terrified and overjoyed at the same time, which Yoongi didn’t think was possible. The boy loved kids and babies with all his heart, but old people had kind of traumatized him a few times. Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s hand and they walked over to a empty table at the back of the library. There wasn’t any people there at the moment, so the boys put their stuff there and got comfortable.

 

Yoongi picked up his backpack and pulled up his math book, some pens and other random things he should know what they were called but didn’t. He noticed that Jimin got all excited on his spot, since math was apparently something he was both good at and loved doing.

 

‘’Which chapter do you have exam on? All of it?’’ Jimin asked as he looked through the book.

‘’Yeah. All of it.’’ Yoongi repeated and already felt confused.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter