Ahjumma party.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked with his usual slow steps from the university one tuesday afternoon. The weather was killing him and he could barely hold his body up, even his head was about to explode after using his brain too much on the day’s english lesson. Yoongi dragged himself all the way to the store, until he noticed some unusual activity.

 

He stopped and had to blink a few times to understand what was happening. Yoongi could barely see the ground, as it was packed with old ladies and some confused men. He was already used to the annoying ahjummas selling their stuff outside the store every day, but now it seemed to be going on some kind of market. He had never seen so many old people in the same place before.

 

As Yoongi tried to squeeze through some big ladies, he noticed it would be harder than he thought. The old people really seemed to clamp against each other and create a freaking wall impossible to get pass. Yoongi sighed. Decided to use his small body to his advantage and crawled under the many legs. It went quite good, even though some lady almost killed Yoongi under her huge .

 

He managed to survive and somehow finally ended up by the store’s door. He would just open it and go inside, when he heard someone call his name. Yoongi turned around and saw poor Jimin being surrounded by all the erted ladies. His bodyguard-taxi-cousin, Seunghyun, was there to save him. But he had no chance against many aggressive old ladies.

 

Yoongi just stood there and stared at the two men being murdered by some ladies, he wanted to help them but was afraid he would die himself. Just then, the door opened and Hyuk walked outside. Suddenly, his incredibly(?) charisma seemed to attract the old ladies more than Jimin’s charisma and they all turned around. Hyuk stared at them and started to run right into the crowd, somehow jumped over them with his mysterious Hyuk-power and ran away from the place. Almost every ahjumma dropped what she was holding and ran after Hyuk.

 

Yoongi had no idea what just happened, but he usually didn’t anymore. He shrugged and walked up to Jimin, who was smiling big at him and jumped into his embrace. Yoongi placed his arms around his boyfriend and they just stood there for a while, holding each other. Their moment were ruined when Seunghyun cleared his throat.

 

‘’You’re fine now, right, Jimin? I will leave you then. See you later.’’ Seunghyun sad in his super-deep voice and turned around.

‘’Yeah, see you, hyung!!’’ Jimin shouted and waved at the huge back disappearing.

 

Jimin turned his body back to Yoongi, who was eyeing the black-haired boy with romantic eyes and a ‘’smile’’. He grabbed Jimin’s hands and they walked into the store together. Krystal was already there, as usual doing something she shouldn’t do. This time, she was eating a huge hamburger.

 

Yoongi could barely believe such a tiny-looking girl could eat such fattening and meaty food. She had even a second hamburger ready beside her. Jimin and Yoongi walked past her into the locker-room, where they quickly changed into their working-clothes. Yoongi couldn’t help but stare at his pretty boyfriend’s upper body, which Jimin noticed and his face got red.

 

‘’Hyung! What are you doing, so y~!’’ Jimin laughed and hide his face.

‘’What, I’m just a fool in love with another fool..’’ Yoongi whispered and slowly walked closer to Jimin.

 

Yoongi placed his hands around Jimin’s waist, pulled him closer to himself and stared into the younger boy’s eyes. He put his hand on Jimin’s neck and slowly brought his face closer, until their lips were almost meeting. Jimin’s face was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter