Krystal returns.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi hurried to walk over the university’s yard, trying to hide his face from the gazing sun with his schoolbooks. It was so incredibly hot outside that Yoongi felt like his feet and face was actually melting. He normally wouldn’t have gone over the yard as he wanted to avoid meeting Hoseok, but the loud guy was apparently sick. The english  lesson that day was the most quiet one in a long time.

 

When Yoongi walked through the gate to come out on the street, he saw two people he really didn’t want to see. It was those horrible high schoolers that always seemed to mess Yoongi’s life up. But thankfully, they didn’t notice the gray-haired boy and Yoongi walked as fast as he possibly could to the store.

 

When he arrived, he was expecting Hyuk to be doing something strange again. Which he was. Hyuk wasn’t even inside the store. When Yoongi walked past the ahjummas, he saw Hyuk standing outside the store with that damn mop in his hands. He looked utterly confused. When Yoongi walked closer and knocked on the boy’s shoulder, Hyuk turned his head at Yoongi with wide eyes.

 

‘’Yoongi hyung, there’s some strange lady in the store..’’ Hyuk said.

‘’What are you talking about? Strange lady?’’ Yoongi asked and sighed.

 

He ignored Hyuk trying to drag him back again by pulling his arm and searched for a ‘’strange lady’’ in the store by looking through the window. When he found the person and realized who it was, his heart both dropped and twisted. He threw Hyuk off of him and ran into the store.

 

The ‘’strange lady’’ was busy with looking herself in an expensive-looking mirror and didn’t even notice Yoongi staring at her. Suddenly, Hyuk had showed up beside Yoongi and the lady finally noticed them. She looked at Hyuk with a disliking expression, then she turned her face to Yoongi and threw herself on him. Yoongi didn’t to anything and just stood there letting her hug(choke) him.

 

‘’OMG! Yoongi! You don’t even realize how much I’ve missed your ugly face! I can’t believe I’m able to see you so soon! Like omg!’’ She screamed and Yoongi was dying.

 

When she had finally finished her screaming and hugging(choking), she let go off Yoongi and moved back a few steps. Yoongi mentally sighed. It was Krystal. Of course he was happy to see her again, but she had only been away for barely 2 months. He had barely had any time to miss her.

 

Krystal clearly enjoyed Yoongi’s stares and just flipped her hair the way she always did. She was wearing some really expensive brand-clothes, her hair and nails looked newly styled, the jewelery on her body was really eye-catching and the bag in her hand was probably worth more than Yoongi’s yearly salary. Even her phone looked new. If Yoongi guessed right, that girl had definitely gotten herself a new rich man.

 

‘’I look amazing, don’t I? Don’t be surprised, but there’s a reason why I’m back..’’ Krystal said and could barely stop looking at herself in the mirror.

‘’You got fired? You started dating your rich boss and couldn’t stay?’’ Yoongi suggested.

‘’Woah, Yoongi! You’re amazing at the guessing game! You’re right! I did get fired. But! I met a new bae and as you can see, he’s extremely rich and I actually think he really likes me!’’ Krystal shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter