Bullied or just a fool?

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another hot friday afternoon, there had been very few customers visiting the store that day and the three boys had barely anything to do. Hyuk was as usual cleaning the floor, but even he seemed a bit restless. Jimin was writing the monthly economic report and Yoongi was standing beside him trying to understand what he was doing, but failed as usual since math really wasn’t his strongest side.

 

He let Jimin do his thing and rested his head on the table, deciding to take a little afternoon nap since there was nothing to do anyway. Yoongi closed his eyes and fell asleep faster than an infant. Jimin noticed the gray-haired boy to his side and smiled when he saw Yoongi sleeping. He carefully put his hand on Yoongi’s hair and patted him.

 

Suddenly, Yoongi opened his eyes and Jimin removed his hand in surprise, but something seemed off. Jimin waved his hand in front of Yoongi’s eyes to see if he would look at him, but nothing moved. Jimin snickered. Yoongi had apparently fallen so deep in sleep that even though his eyes were open, he was still sleeping. Just then, Hyuk showed up and looked at Yoongi with a terrified expression.

 

‘’Is…. he dead..?’’ Hyuk asked and stared at Jimin.

 

Jimin knew that even if he explained the situation to Hyuk, the strange boy would misinterpret his words and do something weird. But Jimin felt extra bubbly today, so he decided to mess a little with Hyuk.

 

‘’You’re right, Hyuk! Yoongi just died from a rare disease, it’s called ‘’the lazy- sickness’’.’’ Jimin said and giggled.

 

Jimin made sure he sounded super-sarcastic. But from reading Hyuk’s face, he didn’t understand the joke(like always). Hyuk grabbed his mop and all of the sudden, he threw the grossly wet thing right on Yoongi’s sleeping face. Jimin jumped away a few steps and could barely believe what was happening, but he laughed anyway.

 

Yoongi woke up immediately and almost fell backwards in surprise. He was very confused, as he had been sleeping quite deep. When he realized that he was drenched with water and from the smell, floor-water, his eyes turned black with hate. He saw Hyuk standing in front of him with his mop and a ‘’excited’’ face.’’ Yoongi stood up, received a towel from Jimin and stared at Hyuk.

 

‘’Hyuk. I’m gonna kill you..!’’ Yoongi hissed.

‘’But, Yoongi hyung, I just brought you back from the dead.’’ Hyuk said and seemed to seriously believe that.

‘’Huh?!’’

 

Just when Yoongi was grabbing the nearest thing capable of killing a person, the entry-door opened and a young boy was running inside. He looked extremely frightened and he ran up to the three staring boys. Jimin walked to him and tried to calm the boy down, but he suddenly threw his arms around Jimin and hugged him.

 

‘’Please, you gotta help me! I’m being chased! Please, I beg you! Please let me hide in here!!’’ The boy screamed and refused to let go of Jimin.

 

Jimin felt very confused, but as he knew the best about being chased by gangs and unpleasant people, he nodded at the boy and walked with him into the locker-room. Hyuk seemed to finally understand a situation and went to turn the open-sign to the closed side. Yoongi dropped his murder weapon and they walked into the locker-room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter