First date!

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A special chapter about Yoonmin’s first date. :D

 

Yoongi stared at a tiny dog that was sniffing on his shoes, trying to make it go away. The owner that stood beside didn’t seem to notice it, even with all the death-glares Yoongi sent her. But even if the dog was ruining his shoes, nothing could ruin this day for Yoongi! Today he would go on a first date with Jimin and they will have fun!

 

Even though Yoongi’s idea of fun was sleeping, they couldn’t have their first date at each other’s house! That’s too early and Yoongi was sure he wasn’t really ready to let Jimin meet his strange family. He shrugged and looked at his watch. They were supposed to meet at 10 am and Jimin was a bit late. Yoongi looked around the bus station to see if he was coming, and there he was!

 

He saw the familiar huge black car driving up to where Yoongi were standing, dragging all the attention from the people on the station. Even though Jimin always said he was a normal commoner living with a normal family, Yoongi knew that couldn’t be true. Especially with all the gangster-people Jimin seemed to know. But Yoongi shouldn’t think of that today and just enjoy their time together.

 

Yoongi saw Jimin’s cousin Seunghyun get out of the car and walked to the other side, where he opened the car for Jimin and helped him out. A lot of people gathered around the car and was probably expecting some celebrity. Seunghyun quickly bowed to Jimin and then he disappeared with the car, which made all the people leave disappointed.

 

Jimin noticed Yoongi staring at him from behind some taller people and leapt happily to him, which scared the dog by Yoongi’s shoes. Jimin was smiling hugely and they hugged each other lightly, as they didn’t want too many people staring at them.

 

‘’Hyung, I’m so happy we’re doing this! But you never told me where you wanted to go on our date.’’ Jimin said and looked at Yoongi.

‘’Ahh, you’re right. I don’t really mind where. You can decide.’’ Yoongi simply said.

‘’Really? Then to the zoo!!’’ Jimin shouted excitedly.

‘’Ehh, I can’t stand animals.’’ Yoongi said, bringing Jimin’s happiness down.

‘’Then how about a amusement park? With roller coasters and candy-floss?!’’ Jimin said, thinking about it and feeling like a child.

‘’Ehh, but there’s so many kids there. And I’m afraid of heights and speedy things…’’ Yoongi said.

 

Yoongi couldn’t help but feel like he kind of destroyed their date by just rejecting everything Jimin wanted to do. But he wanted to do something they both liked, not just what he or Jimin liked. But that would probably be a bit impossible, since Yoongi pretty much disliked everything.

 

‘’Hyung, the park then? We can have a picnic or something!’’ Jimin suggested, nothing could bring down his cheerfulness this day!

‘’So many old people go there. You’ll be molested.’’ Yoongi stated.

‘’.....Yeah, you’re right. The only place left I can think of is the arcade..’’ Jimin said.

‘’The arcade? Sure, that doesn’t sound bad.’’ Yoongi said and finally accepted the suggestion.

 

With finally deciding where to have their first date, they had to get there by bus. Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s hand and led him onto the bus. Even though pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter