A ghost in the store?!

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is such a weird chapter. xD But don't worry, next chapter will be the first-date!! <3

 

 

It was a saturday morning and Yoongi was walking his usual path to the store. All the market-ahjummas were already in full swing and some early runners ran past the tired boy. Today was actually a quite special day, well maybe not that special, but kind of. Yoongi tried not to walk into something while he looked at himself in his phone-camera.

 

He really wasn’t the self-absorbed type, but today he just couldn’t help it. He quickly fixed his newly dyed hair and put his phone in his pocket. Yoongi had no idea why he did that to his hair. But after what happened between him and Jimin just a few days ago, he had just felt abnormally happy. Like not the happiness he feels when he goes to sleep, but something even stronger. That’s the first time in Yoongi’s entire life he had felt that way.

 

After the kiss, nothing much happened. Neither of them have any free time before or after their working-hours, so they tried doing dating-stuff while working. It sure was better than nothing, but having a creepy Krystal-thing staring at you at all times kind of kills the feeling. Yoongi shrugged. At least today, the boys could be alone!

 

He walked to the entrance and unlocked the door, quickly turned all the lights on and made it look welcoming enough. His phone vibrated. He picked it up and saw that it was a text from Jimin, which made a smile appear on Yoongi’s stoned face.

 

He read the text and then answered something back. Jimin was quick and Yoongi was really slow, like the typical grandpa. He just stood there texting with Jimin and completely forgot the time. Even if all they wrote were just nonsense, it felt special for Yoongi. Just when he was about to send another text, a loud sound was heard.

 

Yoongi got startled and dropped his phone. He could hear the screen shatter and felt the annoyance gather. He looked around and tried to be brave, but then something behind him moved by itself and he couldn’t take it anymore. He heard small steps, like something was running towards him! Yoongi ran to behind the check-out and hid there while looking out for danger.

 

Yoongi definitely didn’t believe in ghosts, but he was quite the hard-core fantasy nerd. Even though he didn’t believe in anything he watched, he was really fascinated by it and could sometimes let his child-brain take over. Instead of feeling frightened, he placed himself in a action-position and leaned his back against the wall like he was about to wreck some ghost’s a**. But just when Yoongi felt cool, he heard the door open and the ghost-sounds disappeared.

 

‘’Hyung? Are you in there? Why’s your phone just thrown here?’’ Jimin’s voice from the door said.

 

Yoongi’s head plopped up from behind the check-out, with a ‘’big’’ smile on his face and a loving look. But when he saw Jimin’s hair, he was taken aback! He immediately thought Jimin looked amazing of course. But he felt a bit disappointed, he wanted to surprise Jimin with his new cool hair. But he shrugged and ran to Jimin.

 

They were still quite awkward with the dating-thing, but Jimin took the initiative and hugged Yoongi lightly. He answered the hug and felt his face turn red. The boys backed and both looked at each other, both surprised with the other one’s new hair color.

 

Yoongi’s hair color was actually a failure that turned out kinda nice. He thought it would be easy to erase the green color by just dying it blond, but that wasn’t the case. He had to dye it four time before everything was gone. But instead of staying blond, it turned dark-grey instead. Jimin looked really nice in his simple black hair. Yoongi smiled and shyly dragged his hand though Jimin’s hair, it was so soft and Yoongi mentally giggled.

 

‘’How funny that we both dyed our hair at the same time!’’ Jimin said and laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter