Valentine's day disaster.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Valentine’s day and Yoongi was in a good mood. Even though he usually only worked 4 hours on sundays but had to work 6 hours because of his brother, he felt like nothing could annoy him this day.

 

Yoongi squeezed his bag. Giggled quietly. He definitely wasn’t the romantic type, but he knew Jimin liked sweets and Yoongi thought this could be a good chance to show Jimin how he actually thought of him. Even if Jimin didn’t think of Yoongi that way, giving him chocolate might make him rethink. Right?

 

Yoongi arrived at the store. He took the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. Since he worked 2 extra hours, the other two wouldn’t arrive until 10 am, so Yoongi had to open up and make the store ready before the customers came. He quickly the lights in the store and changed into his working-clothes. Yoongi stopped for a moment and looked in the mirror, mentally preparing himself. What if Jimin actually accepted him? It was impossible, wasn’t it?

 

Yoongi slapped himself, shaking off the bad thoughts. He picked up the Valentine’s chocolate-box and held it in his hands. It was quite cheap and boring. But he bought it in the only other store around where Yoongi lived, since he couldn’t give Jimin chocolate bought from the store they worked in…

 

He walked out of the locker room and placed the chocolate-box on the checkout-table, telling himself he would surprise Jimin with it later. He turned the door-sign to ‘’open’’ and went to fix the rest.


 

2 hours later, Yoongi was helping a customer with something really bothersome. It was a young, y-dressed woman in her 20s(Hyuna) who wanted a hair-product at the top of a shelf. Yoongi wasn’t that much of help, since he was like 10 cm taller. The girl started to get annoyed with Yoongi, but just as Yoongi himself got annoyed, he heard the store-door open. It was Krystal! Yoongi had never gotten so happy to see Krystal before.

 

Krystal immediately noticed them and understood the situation. She wasn’t taller than Yoongi, but she was apparently smarter. She went to the storage room and fetched a small ladder. She quickly climbed up, picked the hair-product the girl wanted and then gave it to her. Yoongi just stared at Krystal. It was very rare to see moments where she worked hard. Or worked at all.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter