Annoying people everywhere.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was sitting at the checkout and reading a book. It wasn’t his favorite hobby, but Jimin had recommended this book to him so Yoongi just had to read it. Jimin was busy cleaning the storage, Krystal was late as usual and there wasn’t any customer in the store right now, so Yoongi could read the book without being disrupted(he wish).

 

After the annoying incident with Yoongi’s brother and his classmates who almost destroyed the store, Yoongi had to take responsibility. His pay was cut and he had to work 2 extra hours on the weekends for one month. Yoongi mentally cursed his brother, he would have his revenge.

 

Yoongi’s vengeful thoughts was disrupted when he heard the sound of the door opening. Yoongi straightened his position and tried to look professional, not like a wacko who always stared at the customers.

 

The customer was a tall, really good-looking man(Leo) not that much older than Yoongi. He had black hair and a similar poker faced expression like Yoongi. The man wore black from top to toe and managed to look very fashionable. Yoongi tried to make himself stop staring and continue reading the book, but the man gave Yoongi a mysterious-kind of charisma that made it hard to look away.

 

The man quickly noticed Yoongi’s staring and seemed to get uncomfortable, so Yoongi bowed as a welcome and hid himself behind the book. The man walked rapidly around the store, seeming not to know what he wanted. He wandered through all the candy and snacks-shelf, but couldn’t decide.

 

Yoongi would normally get annoyed by customers who took forever to decide what to pick, but something about his person made Yoongi feel calm. He couldn’t focus on the book anymore and just hide his face behind it, while pretending not to stalk the man.

 

‘’HELLO LOSERS!!!’’ Krystal suddenly shouted as she arrived and disturbed Yoongi’s quiet stalking-time.

‘’Good morning, sloth-face. How about getting to work..?’’ Yoongi said and pointed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter