crush-less.

troublemaker ★

You were walking to the cafeteria, your head held down, in deep thought, and everything Jirae said went in through one ear and went out of the other. It was lunch time and you were heading towards the cafeteria to have lunch with Jirae.

"YAH! KIM ~~~~~!!! Did you hear what I said?!" she suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned to face you.

"Huh erm what...? You were saying that you saw some hottie yesterday?" you snapped out of your train of thoughts.

"And then?"

"And then.... what? You fell for him and you guys got married end of story?"

"Aish. What's wrong again. Tell me all about it, I'm all ears. Unlike somebody..." she put her hands on your shoulder and pushed you towards the nearest seat in the cafeteria. You stuck your tounge out at her. Jirae really knew your mind like the back of her hand.

"KimHyuna, she got into Cube entertainment." you casually said.

"Oh.... so are you erm, jealous of her or something? To be honest, I think you have more potential to be a singer than her." Jirae tilted her head.

"Not really. Well, the other thing is um.... Woohyun oppa...." you muttered.

Jirae frowned, then plastered a smile on her face. "I get it.... Don't worry, there're other guys better than him!"

You smiled, and hugged her tightly. "Thanks Jirae. It'll take some time but I guess it's best to get over my crush for him quickly."