a couple.

troublemaker ★

next day at school....


You and Jirae were chatting while walking to your next class. Suddenly, you remembered that you had to get some stuffs from your locker for your math lesson. You parted ways with Jirae and headed towards your locker.

"Hmmm... textbooks, check. Exercise book, check. Calculator, check. Okay that should be all!" you said to yourself, closing the locker shut.

You turned around.

There. At the other end of the hallway.

You saw them.

Together.

Linking arms.

Your jaw dropped open.

Hyuna and Woohyun were hooking arms and walking towards the canteen, away from you. Hyuna tiptoed and whispered something into Woohyun's ear, and he started chuckling, then he ruffled Hyuna's hair.

And then, he gave Hyuna a peck on the cheek.

You could feel your tears starting to sting your eyes, and you covered your mouth to stop yourself from crying.

Hyuna rested her head on Woohyun's shoulder and held on tighter to Woohyun's arm. Woohyun turned his head to plant a soft kiss on Hyuna's hair, before putting his arm around her waist instead.

Woohyun liked Hyuna too.

They really were in a relationship.

You turned around and started running to the nearest toilet, ignoring all the stares. You shut yourself in one of the cubicles and started crying your heart out.

Why did KimHyuna always had to do this to you?

After about 15minutes or so, you dried your tears and walked out of the cubicle.

*KimHyuna, I will prove to you that you won't always get everything that I want.*

 



sorry for the really y chapter T____T