You? What a joke.

troublemaker ★

 

The next day at work, you were packing your things and getting ready to leave. Putting on your hoodie, you opened the door of the dance studio, only to see Hyunseung standing in front of you. "~~~~~-ah? Are you free now? I need to.... speak to you for a moment." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. You nodded and both of you walked towards a corner of the building, the secret hide-out that only the both of you knew. "What's up?" you flung your bag down and casually asked, sitting down and leaning against the wall, hugging your knees to your chest. "Well, it's about...." Hyunseung sat down beside you and fiddled with his fingers, not knowing how to approach the topic. "Hyuna?" you interrupted, not even looking up. He frowned. "What? No. Why would I want to talk to you about Hyuna?"
 
You looked at your watch. "Hyunseung-oppa, it's getting late, I need to meet Junhyung-oppa to get my phone which I left with him last night." you said. Upon that name, Hyunseung got up and turned to you. "Stay away from Junhyung."
 
"W-what? Why?" your eyes widened, surprised at his statement. "Don't go near to him. He can't be trusted, believe me." he replied firmly.
 
You faked a laugh. "He can't be trusted? Stay away from him? Who do I trust then? Who should I hang out with?" "Me. I'm your best friend, have you forgotten?" Hyunseung pointed to himself. "You?" you looked away. "You? What a joke. The guy who rarely talks to me these days? The guy who has been too busy with his girlfriend to even bother about me? The guy who just took my first kiss then acted like nothing happened? The guy who kissed my sister just a while after that? The guy who makes me feel like nothing? The guy who tricked me into a wild goose chase and toyed with my feelings? The guy who-" your tears flowed with every sentence, all the memories piercing your heart like thorns. Hyunseung put his hand on your cheek and crushed his lips against yours, stopping you in mid-sentence. Your squeezed your eyes shut as Hyunseung forced his lips on yours and pulled you closer. You didn't kiss back, but you didn't retaliate either, until Hyunseung pulled away. "I didn't toy with your feelings ~~~~~. I really love you, I really do. Why do you doubt me? Am I not good enough for you? Is Junhyung really better than me?" he said, his own eyes pricking with tears, the pain he felt seeing you cry.
 

"Oh really? Did you say the same things to Hyuna?" you said bitterly and pulled his hand away. Hyunseung frowned and grabbed your wrist as you turned to leave. "Everything I said was true. Believe me, please." he gulped. You shook his hand off and grabbed your bag, and replied without even looking at him, "Show me then."

 


 

omg I'm so sorry for the short chapters gonna kill myself alright gonna write a long one now!! after so long omfg. I need some drama in my story so any suggestions?? :3