going out.

troublemaker ★

You had finished discussing about your new album with your manager, and it was due to be released in two weeks time. As you exited the room, someone called after you. "~~~~~-sshi!" Turning around, you spotted Junhyung running towards you.

"Ah, Junhyung-sshi, what's up?" you smiled.

"Erm, I have extra tickets for tonight's movie, would you like to watch it with me? It's an action movie." Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck and asked.

"Extra tickets? Wae? Did my sister stand up on you?" you grinned cheekily.

"~~~~~-ah! You know well that those are just rumours by the fans. It's just that my friend can't make it for the movie at the last minute. So well?" he explained.

You nodded excitedly and agreed to meet him at 7 at the cinema. On your way out of the building, you bumped into Hyunseung. "Oh, hi." you greeted him. "Hi." Hyunseung smiled. He then fished out two tickets from his pocket.

"Don't tell me you're going to watch the same movie?" your eyes widened.

"What movie?" Hyunseung furrowed his eyesbrows.

"Oh, erm nothing." you waved it away.

"I wanted to ask you out for tonight's Fame musical, but I didn't have the time to ask you, so it's a good thing that we bumped into each other today. Are you.....fine with that?" he looked expectantly into your eyes, hoping that you would agree.

You looked down at your feet and started shuffling them. "Sorry but I'm not free tonight....." *After all, Junhyung was the one who asked first.*

"Oh, it's okay then. I'll look for someone else." Hyunseung faked a smile and took his leave, but you could see the look of dejection in his eyes, which made you feel a little guilty.

~~~

"Hyuna? You're at home today? Don't you have any schedule?" you reached home and found your elder sister siting in front of the dressing table putting on eyeliner.

"No I don't. And by the way, I'm going out tonight." she replied, not looking away from the mirror.

You raised your eyebrow. "Oh really? I'm going out wi-"

"I'm going to watch Fame with Hyunseung." she cut your sentence.

"I'm gonna catch a movie with Junhyung." you said.

She took a glance at you, expecting you to have some kind of reaction when she mentioned Hyunseung. But you didn't. Or at least, you looked like you didn't. *So Hyunseung went to ask her out because I couldn't make it.... but of course.*

Ignoring Hyuna, you went to dress yourself up too. You didn't dress too formally since it was just a movie, so you simply threw on a cute hoodie and some denim shorts, not forgetting a hat and shades since you were a celebrity.

~~~

When you reached the cinema, it was 7 sharp. Junhyung had already bought popcorn and drinks for the both of you to enjoy during the movie, so you headed inside the theatre immdiately.

"Omg noooooooo he's not going to die right?" you shook Junhyung's arm during the movie.

He chuckled. "Good guys always come to a good end in movies. Wait and see."

After about an hour, the movie ended. The both of you were the last to make your way out of the cinema, in case you were spotted by netizens.

"Omo! Is that Yong Junhyung from B2ST?" someone stopped in her tracks and said to her friend.

"I think so! Then....who's that girl? Could it be his girlfriend?" her friend exclaimed.

Some netizens had already whipped out their handphones and were trying to take photos. *.* Junhyung thought. He wasted no time in covering your head with your hood and cap as well as shades; it was a good thing that you had come prepared. He himself had also brought shades and a mask to cover himself. Junhyung put his arm around you and asked you to hide your face, which you did. "Don't let them find out who you are." he whispered. With his help, the both of you managed to sneak out of the cinema safely.



hey guys! firstly, I would just like to thank my 61 subscribers, thanks a lot for subscribing! <3 and secondly, I might not update as frequently, school has been busy, but I'll try my best! ^^