MAMA2011SG part 1

troublemaker ★

The time for the Mnet Asian Music Awards had come once again. This time, it would be held in Singapore. You were excited as you had never been to Singapore before, and you looked forward to spending time there. You would be performing your solo song, and a special performance with Yoseob. Hyunseung would be performing with B2ST, as well as a special performance with Hyuna as a teaser for TroubleMaker. 4MINUTE wouldn't be receiving any awards, so only Hyuna went along.

~~~

You finally arrived in Singapore. You stepped out, taking in the fresh (maybe not that fresh) air. You were glad that the plane ride was finally over; Hyuna was just sitting at arm's length away from you, separated by an aisle. You had tried to avoid her but it made you very uncomfortable. As you made your way into the airport with B2ST and Hyuna, you were greeted with waves of fans waving fanboards eagerly and screaming for their idols. "Yah." Hyunseung elbowed you. "I see your name over there, there're so many fans. I guess someone is miss popularity now huh?" You looked up and smiled, waving to your fans who started squealing in delight. You were grateful for your fans' support.

~~~

There were even more fans when you arrived at the Marina Bay Sands hotel, and they were all camping at the lobby or in their individual rooms, waiting to catch a glimpse of their idols. After many autographs and photographs later, you managed to find your room. *I didn't know I had so many fans overseas!* you plopped down on your bed, exhausted. Just then, Hyunseung called.

"Yeobosaeyo?" you picked the call up.

"Oh, annyeong ~~~~~-ah! I would just like to ask you out to erm.... maybe shop?" Hyunseung chirped.

"I would love to... but is that a good idea? Considering the fans and all that..." you hesitated.

"No worries! Idols are like ninjas, haven't you heard?" Hyunseung assured.

After much persuasion, you finally relented.

~~~

You and Hyunseung managed to get a few clothes and accessories with few people noticing you, as the both of you were wearing a hoodie and shades. Although some sharp-eyed shoppers identified you, they did not disrupt your shopping. Hyunseung was glad that few people had spotted the both of you together. *I wonder what would happen if people caught us together... it would be hard if we were a couple. Maybe staying as friends would be the best option, after all.*



hi readers! ♥ sorry for not updating for so long T_____T I've been busy with school and I've been trying to make my updates longer so... /: they look quite long in notes but when I update..... so surry T_T