Hyuna.

troublemaker ★

"Hyunseung oppa!" Hyuna called as Hyunseung stepped into the set of the filming for the music video. He waved back and smiled. It was Hyuna's individual scene so Hyunseung sat at a side and observed Hyuna. He watched her perform her y moves over and over again and give off her aura. *she's a y dancer. But the feeling she gives me is different from ~~~~~.* He smiled to himself.

Hyuna had ended filming for the scene, and it was now Hyunseung's turn for his individual scenes. She sat on the couch, one leg over the other, watching Hyunseung. *he's hot. No wonder that sister of mine likes him. I wonder if Hyunseung reciprocates that feeling... or if his love for her is not strong enough; not strong enough to resist temptation.* she smirked.

It was time for their scenes where they would have to film together, and the both of them put their soul into dancing. The whole choreography gave off a sense of iness, and the feeling that both of them couldn't resist each other. But the whole while, all Hyunseung had on his mind was you. Yes, he had to admit that Hyuna was pretty, cute, y and all that, but she just didn't turn him on. *Concentrate JangHyunseung.* with that, he continued performing his slick moves.

And Hyuna? She, too, had something on her mind. *~~~~, I won't let you get the happy ending that you want. Just take it as a test of your love. I'm a great sister that doesn't want you to get hurt by a man. I'm sacrificing myself and testing him out for you, so appreciate my upcoming surprise, Kim ~~~~~.*



sorry for the really short chapter! T_T I'll be back with better ones (: and now that school has started, I might not be able to update as often (not that I update very often), but I'll try to update at least once a week ^_^