troublemaker - js&hyuna;

troublemaker ★

Word had been spreading around about the new sub-unit TroubleMaker, which would consist of Hyunseung and Hyuna, and the official news were released today. You and Hyunseung were back to normal already. You were walking down the stairs with Hyunseung. "Yah, someone's gonna be in a sub-unit as my sister~" you teased. Hyunseung rebutted, "YAHYAHYAH KIM ~~~~~! Don't let your imagination run wild." You smirked. "Who knows? Although I don't really like my sister, I have to admit she's kinda hot. Who wouldn't be ?" Yup, that was the truth. Hyunseung frowned. "Why don't you like her?" You waved it off. "You won't understand, problems between sisters and stuff." You sighed and shook your head. "Oh well, hope you have a good partnership with her!"

Weeks later, the playlist as well as the choreography for Troublemaker had been set, and Hyunseung had been busy, from learning the choreography to perfecting the songs. He couldn't spend as much time with you as before as his schedule was packed. You often felt alone as there was no one for you to spend time with and joke around with.

Hyunseung missed your company as well. Although you and Hyuna were sisters, he thought that there was a big difference between the both of you. He found you funnier than Hyuna, and he was more comfortable around you. He didn't know why... he just felt so. He shrugged off the feeling and continued practising.



sorry for not updating for so long guise T_T anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR and ENJOY WATCHING GAYO DAEJUN! ^^