awkwardness, for once.

troublemaker ★

the next day at work....

"Hey ~~~~~!" Doojoon smiled and waved as he walked past you. You looked up. "Oh, annyeong Doojoon oppa!" you greeted him and hurriedly rushed off. *why is she in such a rush?*  he thought. He went up the stairs and was greeted by a zoning out Hyunseung, his mind lost in space. "Yah Hyunseung! Watch where you're going." Doojoon called out. *what's up with these two?* Along the way, he met Hyuna. "Hyuna! Do you know what's going on between your sister and Hyunseung? They're behaving weirdly." Hyuna mentally smirked, then shrugged. *so, she does like him, right?*

Hyunseung couldn't stop replaying the previous night's events in his head. He felt guilty for acting on impulse without even respecting her. *Maybe I should message her* He whipped out his phone and started typing.

To: ~~~~~
Sorry about yesterday. I guess I let my emotions loose.... I'm sorry for not respecting you. I hope you can forgive me... Jeongmal mianhamnida.... I hope we're still friends...

You bit your lip as you read Hyunseung's message. You knew that things were gonna get awkward between the both of you.

To: Hyunseung
Oh... erm... It's okay. Do you want to meet up? I guess we should clear things up between us, I don't want us to be too awkward around each other >_<  

Hyunseung agreed and both of you arranged to meet at the cafeteria. It was kind of awkward at first. "So... really sorry about last night. My emotions took over me and... I couldn't hold them in. Are we still friends?" Hyunseung asked, trying to break the awkward silence. "Yeah... Let's just forget about last night and go back to being best buddies!" You grinned, hoping that both of you would be less awkward *don't lie ~~~~~, everything is not okay...but for the sake of your friendship, just. forget. about. it.* you thought. Hyunseung chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.